You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: QUEEN Discussion

Aaaand I've got my ticket. Can't wait. smile

elevendayempire

They're taking suggestions for the set list here:

http://www.queenonline.com/en/news-arch … and-roger/

If only GN'R would do the same...

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

In case things don't work out with Adam Lambert.

elevendayempire

Well, Sonisphere may have been cancelled (boo!) but the show must go on - Queen's playing two gigs at Hammersmith Apollo. Which is good for me, 'cause it means I don't have to slog all the way to Knebworth!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Awesome!

elevendayempire

Right! Take two - got my ticket for Thursday at Hammersmith. Went for standing in the end, despite fears that I will be peering at the stage through the fug of hormones from teenage girls shrieking over Lambert.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

elevendayempire

He was incredible, wasn't he? Unbelievable vocal range, stage presence, piano skills and songwriting ability. The whole package.

Pretty much the only person who rivals him is Axl on a good day, but Axl's vocals are nowhere near as versatile as Freddie's.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

russtcb wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

He was incredible, wasn't he? Unbelievable vocal range, stage presence, piano skills and songwriting ability. The whole package.

Pretty much the only person who rivals him is Axl on a good day, but Axl's vocals are nowhere near as versatile as Freddie's.

This.

Every time I go to label Axl as "Best Ever" in my mind, I hear "De DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DOE!" in my head 16

In my opinion, Freddie is a league of his own when it comes to being both a singer, performer, and a frontman!

Board footer