You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

Re: Van Halen Discussion

RaZor wrote:

You have to give LL props for "mama said knock you out". And I have fond memories of doin' it to "Doin' It", and doin' it well I might add.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RaZor

RaZor wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
RaZor wrote:

You have to give LL props for "mama said knock you out". And I have fond memories of doin' it to "Doin' It", and doin' it well I might add.

Doin' It
I Can't Live Without My Radio
Goin' Back To Cali
Around The Way Girl
I'm Bad
Hey Lover
I Need Love
Rock The Bells
The Boomin' System

The man has a respectable selection of hits.

Nice, I forgot about some of those.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Broke out Different Kind of Truth the other day for the first time in months and it still rocks and kicks ass.

Me_Wise_Magic

-D- wrote:

Broke out Different Kind of Truth the other day for the first time in months and it still rocks and kicks ass.

Hell yea it does!! 9

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

(Classic Rock) Van Halen frontman David Lee Roth has reinvented himself as an action hero in a four-minute video clip. The Japanese-language short has been posted to YouTube under the auspices of his regular online Roth Show and the file is called DLRmovietrailer, but it's not clear whether there's a longer version in production.

Roth is seen preparing for action as three card-playing thugs laugh at him, assuming he doesn't understand Japanese. Eventually he draws a gun and says: "In the name of the moon I shall right wrongs and defeat all evil." The next scene shows the aftermath of his shooting.

The singer – who recently admitted he'd love to welcome Michael Anthony back into Van Halen – has lived part-time in Tokyo since last year and recently confirmed he was in a relationship with a Japanese woman, saying: "She's half my age and it's no longer a legal issue." Watch the video here.

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/musi … tion-hero/

Me_Wise_Magic

Saw the video the other day, It was just purely badass. Didn't know Dave had it in him to do that kind of stuff. He is truly the upcoming most interesting man in the world besides the frontman of the greatest rock bands out there. I want to see more!

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

Definitely an interesting guy. Love him or hate him, one thing is for sure, he's having a lot more fun than you are, lol.

Me_Wise_Magic

RaZor wrote:

Definitely an interesting guy. Love him or hate him, one thing is for sure, he's having a lot more fun than you are, lol.

Oh hell yea! He's worked hard to earn that. I would love to go to Japan one day and other places.

Board footer