You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Re: Slash - "Made In Stoke" DVD & Blu-ray

Intercourse wrote:

Yeah...don't get me wrong i'd love to see Axl/Slash be buds again..but in a way it's kinda double the fun too this way

I'm much greedier than that! I'm think old line up make an album and do the biggest tour ever (hell the Eagles did it..)

Then they either go back to what we have now anyway or else keep going with the old line up back together.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

You were right about these blu rays russtcb they kick some arse Unbelievable  sound and picture 21

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
gibbo wrote:

You were right about these blu rays russtcb they kick some arse Unbelievable  sound and picture 21

Right on. I can't find the Slash one in the US so far, but I'll get it eventually. I think the sound is just as impressive as picture with blu-ray.

have ya tryed ebay yer iv had it going not stop on the weekend i thought i had better turn it off to give slashs fingers a rest 9

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

I'm with monkey and metallex on this one. Noone sings GN'R better than Axl, and noone plays it better than Slash, cause these are their OWN songs, these are coming from their veins. However it's surprising that some people who are very vocal how much they prefer any clown over Slash, go apeshit when someone dares to say the obvious that Myles is technically a better singer than Axl. Fact. Just like it's a fact that Bucket and Bumble is techically a better guitarist than Slash. Does it make them better on GN'R songs? Hell no. But they can play them extremely good, just like Myles sings those better than anyone, but Axl.

(Yes, I know the deaf flaming will start that guitarists are replacable, but singers, at least Axl Rose, is not. Well, a DJ Ashba is replacable in a minute. Slash - never.)

The difference Mikka is none of us run around bad mouthing Slash as an actual performer, technical ability, and we certaintly don't "prove our point" of his lacking abilties by referring to his weight.

Not the same thing at all.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Board footer