You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center (Nov. 26, 2011)

Aussie wrote:
Bono wrote:
Ali wrote:

Christ, I can't believe people are actually discussing Axl's hat choices.

Ali

Wow you really do have issues. 

Prime example of what I've been talking about by people picking out ONLY what they percieve  as a negative. You didn't once take notice of the fact that a few of us just said something positive about Axl in regards to how  he looks without his hats. You only focused on people mentioning they aren't fans of the fedoras.  I see you had no problem with people praising the cowboy boots. I guess thats' cause those opinions were glorifying the almighty.  Everyone has been talking about how great the band is and how good Axl is sounding these days  and then a few people  mention they don't like Axl's fedoras and you zone in on that... truely amazing what "positive" people focus on.

Completely agree!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
skippy wrote:

Yeah, when I am jacking off to all my Axl pictures, I like it when his hair flows.

This pretty much sums it up. lol

I think people are overreacting a little to Ali's comment.  He was pretty much saying the same thing, at least that's how I took it.  It's fine to discuss, and it's fine to not like some of Axl's wardrobe choices.  Just sort of an odd topic for some.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Bono wrote:
Ali wrote:

Christ, I can't believe people are actually discussing Axl's hat choices.

Ali

Wow you really do have issues. 

Prime example of what I've been talking about by people picking out ONLY what they percieve  as a negative. You didn't once take notice of the fact that a few of us just said something positive about Axl in regards to how  he looks without his hats. You only focused on people mentioning they aren't fans of the fedoras.  I see you had no problem with people praising the cowboy boots. I guess thats' cause those opinions were glorifying the almighty.  Everyone has been talking about how great the band is and how good Axl is sounding these days  and then a few people  mention they don't like Axl's fedoras and you zone in on that... truely amazing what "positive" people focus on.

Completely agree. Ali does this on HTGTH too.

He simply comes in, picks out a line to pick a fight, and then arguing ensues. Has done it over and over and over.

I think it was Buzz that called him a troll from the get, and we all were like "give him a chance".

Nah, Buzz had it right. Ali himself has proven that.

So i'll say this in the nicest way possible...

If you don't have anything to contribute to the current discussion Ali, stay the fuck out. You know where the door is.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

On a more positive note...

sandman wrote:

this show was incredible. i was in a group of 16 and everyone of them liked the show. alot of my close friends and family were there, including my dad (he's 68). i had one of the best times of my life.

this band is just really awesome. Axl sounded great again. and i heard Shackler's for the first time, and they played Better which was cool.

a few people commented that they wish Axl's vocals were louder, and also that the sound overall was almost too loud at times. so loud that it wasn't that clear and kinda sounded distorted. but even the people that mentioned that still said they liked it.

i agree on his vocals, wish they were louder at times. but the sound was great to me. that venue has an awesome sound system.

right after SR, Axl pointed out some people that he said had been fighting for the last 10 mintues. i got a little nervous that he might lose it (if not handled properly or something), but all was fine.

That's awesome man. Glad you totally had a great time! 9

Board footer