You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Guns N Roses OFFICIALLY inducted into Rock n Roll Hall of Fame

Neemo wrote:

congrats!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Aye good stuff Faldor, Axl and Slash finally having a square go on stage is gonnie be epic!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:

I got 2 tickets to this shit show this morning, so let the games begin.

Absolutely AWESOME dude! You know we're gonna expect updates. I can't remember, if ever, more of an event i'm gonna be on pins and needles.

And btw to all here...

In Utero destroys Nevermind

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It'll be interesting to see who inducts them. Bono had a cool idea about Tommy and maybe DJ. I wouldn't mind seeing Steven Tyler and/or Joe Perry.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It would be totally a class move from all parties involved, imo.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

just on the topic of In Utero vs Nevermind. We can all jerk off to In Utero all we want but had that album never been released it would've had no impact on Nirvana's legacy. Nirvana's legacy at least within the mainstreme is Nevermind and the Unplugged album. 

But like most fo you I liked In Utero better. But again it doesnt' matter. Some people could argue to the death that they like CD better than AFD or Illusions it still played no part in wghere the band was going in or not.... that's all.

faldor wrote:

That's fucking cool dude. Congrats.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
faldor wrote:

Absolutely AWESOME dude! You know we're gonna expect updates. I can't remember, if ever, more of an event i'm gonna be on pins and needles.

Thanks everyone.  Damn right I'll send updates.  I'll try to record some videos too if that's allowable.  Not sure the standards and practices at such an event.

I must say though, it's a little tempting to see these tickets going for anywhere from $330-$3300 on stubhub.  My tickets aren't the greatest, but similar tickets are going in that $330 range.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
faldor wrote:

Thanks everyone.  Damn right I'll send updates.  I'll try to record some videos too if that's allowable.  Not sure the standards and practices at such an event.

I must say though, it's a little tempting to see these tickets going for anywhere from $330-$3300 on stubhub.  My tickets aren't the greatest, but similar tickets are going in that $330 range.

Dude if you sold those puppies for $330 you would regret it for the rest of your life. $3300 though thats' another story....  The value of the tickets now that they are in your hands is so high. Much higher than the face value for sure.  To attend and event like this with your favorite band being inducted regardless of who shows is a once in a  lifetime expereince. Literally. It will NEVER happen again so....   Anything less than $1500/ per ticket would be an injustice to yourself.  I mean even at $1000/piece think how you'd feel 5 years from now knowing you could've been there...  5 years from now that $1000 will mean nothing and yet the memory of being there will last forever 

Board footer