You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Salt Lake City, UT - Maverik Center (Dec 13, 2011)

faldor wrote:

No offense, but I don't believe that girl ONE BIT, at least about the security stuff.  For one, NO SECURITY officer is going to tell people they're ALLOWED to BRING OUTSIDE BEVERAGES into the venue as long as they pour the contents of their bottles into a cup.  Trust me, they take that shit away from you if they see it on you.  It's either, drink it before you enter or throw it out.  Not, "pour that into a cup please".  That shit doesn't happen.  The venue needs to sell their $10 beers, they're not letting you bring in your 25 cent Natty Ice.  I've nearly been thrown out of stadiums for getting caught with outside beverages.  They don't mess around with that stuff.

Sounds like she just wanted to drum up some interest.  Throws out some nuggets of valid information and celebrity names, mixed with some "rumors" from the past.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Yer i thought she was hotting the story up a bit shes pretty load

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

D went to the show in Nashville, he might be able to shed some light on this seemingly fabricated story.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
russtcb wrote:

How is it that at the 3 shows I went to this year, people were not only wearing Slash shirts, but at 2 of the 3 shows I saw at least one guy dressed as Slash? Is it possible I was at the only 3 shows on the tour where they didn't have this "No Slash Policy?"

No. It's probably just completely fabricated.

If it was a GN'R policy to ban Slash apparel, it would be a policy implemented at EVERY show, not random shows.

Ali

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
gibbo wrote:

WARNING SHES A FREAK SHOW
[youtube]42ypxUtxZpQ&feature=digest_thu[/youtube]

Is that what Madson looks like? I always imagined she was older than that. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If that's Madison, she was right all these years... she actually is hot.

But damn she's everything I ever knew... nut bucking shat bit inzane.

Chick is crazy

Btw, like Russ. I saw NUMEROUS guys in Orlando with Slash shirts, and Slash outfits, top hat n' all taking pictures with fans, and if I remember correctly DJ saw one of them, smiled and pointed at him, and it didn't seem to piss a single person off.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Aussie wrote:
gibbo wrote:

WARNING SHES A FREAK SHOW
[youtube]42ypxUtxZpQ&feature=digest_thu[/youtube]

Is that what Madson looks like? I always imagined she was older than that. 16

Madison wished she looked like that. Warchild is really butt ugly though, and she's old too. 16 AKA Crazy cat lady. We really get the best of the best in regards to fans for this community. 16

This girl is a certified nut for sure, very entertaining. Doubtful she was even born when AFD came out. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Tbh, and this is gonna sound awful, but Evo really does have the best women, even though we have very very few of them..

And I think that's a comment on the typical female message board poster.

I think Axl, when it comes to female fans, has a tendency to REALLY attract a fanatical type of fan, ala Elvis & MJ.

I think that's why we don't have alot of them here. We don't attract that here and if we did... we'd slaughter them. They wouldn't last long at all.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer