You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: gunsnroses.com (Merch store now open, SALE!)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Hey Russ! They definitely made it up to ya after all the crap you've been given from the site before. Two shirts, damn good deal!  Those shirts look so cool! I should probably get on board once I see everyone here getting their well deserved new band shirts! Do they feature any design on the back?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Nice, double nice.  That's a pretty quick turnaround.  I expected to be waiting months for the new shirts.  Did you get any notice the shirts were coming?  I got an email alert for the initial shipment.  Wondering if it's the same this time around.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Don't see anything wrong there. A fuck up that worked out in your favor! Life's good sometimes! cool Looks like I may consider getting into the membership and get another site account once I get the money.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I'm too old for band shirts. Seriously.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

haha..Nice image. I can agree with that statement. I'll never be too old to listen to this music and even Weird AL Yankovic! smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

Don't see anything wrong there. A fuck up that worked out in your favor! Life's good sometimes!

Seriously, this is how I felt when I opened both packages today.
http://i45.tinypic.com/vdif7t.jpg

Side note: I can't ever see my self being "too old" for anything I love.

That's the "Elvis" fan coming out of you.

Seriously I have never seen a fanbase more than his that still lives and breathes the man, and still cums at the first few notes of "In The Ghetto".

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

My correct shirt showed up just now......twice?
http://i49.tinypic.com/2ylpo9v.jpg

Sweet that they doubled up on the shirts for ya. Although I have to be honest and say those shirts don't do a thing for me at all.  I think they look cheesy. Almost like it's an attempt at looking badass but comes off as "try hard".  I don't know at least it's not AFD rehash hmm

Board footer