You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: gunsnroses.com (Merch store now open, SALE!)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Caught that too. I also got "1 point" for signing up?

X-amount of points and you get a free bottle of custom-made AshbaSwag-nailpolish?

But with the site, the stuff I'm mentioning (including t-shirts unfortunately) is just me dreaming at this point.

For us to be able to buy some merch on their site, should be a given!

I didn't get to buy any merch when I saw them in Bergen and Oslo in early 2010. Three planetickets broke my budget! So I'll be all over that merch-section when the site goes live!

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Back in the day, between the 2002 tour and nothingness, I bought Making Fing Videos 1-3, Welcome To The Videos, and the Tokyo UYI Live tapes all on their website. Interesting they had stock somewhere even in 2003.

Think of how much unsold merchandise there is out there with so many style changes, store changes, and tour merchandise...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i mean dont get me wrong, i think its promising...but ill be more excite when i see something substantial

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

They've added a bunch of pics to the site. Only Meet & Greets for now.

http://web.gunsnroses.com/media/photos/19002

Me_Wise_Magic

I would still take advantage of the meet & greets whoever is able to do them. Hanging out and talking to Ron, Tommy, Richard, Dizzy, Frank, Chris Mother Goose FUCKING Pitman, or DJ would be pretty sweet. Just shooting the shit and maybe getting a pic or two is cool with me. If Axl does happen to show for one of the meets, you bet your ass I'll be there. Out of any members to meet it would have to be Ron, man! He's probably one of the best members to come into GUNS. I respect the guy for his music in not only Guns; but he did the theme music for MXC and That Metal Show and I love those shows. Plus..I could get a signed copy of CD to display and buy another for use at Best Buy for like $1.99. bucket3

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't think Best Buy stocks CD anymore, but I get your point. Welcome to the board Phil.

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

Slowly but surely, work is being done on the site.

Now they've added M&G photoes from Las Vegas.

http://web.gunsnroses.com/media/photos/19042

Me_Wise_Magic

Axlin12 wrote:

I don't think Best Buy stocks CD anymore, but I get your point. Welcome to the board Phil.

Thanks man!! I've been reading so many of the posts over the last several months and I love alot of ideas people are getting at. Yeah I noticed that on Sunday when I went to Best Buy near my house. I looked through the Guns N' Roses section and there were no copies of CD to be found. A few weeks ago, there were a ton of copies in one area for $1.99 and the other Guns area had UYI, Appetite, Lies, etc etc. Plus the music area in Best Buy is extremely unorganized.  The thing that pissed me off that I saw a poster ad for Chinese from 2008 in the back of store because the curtain was up with all the video games posters and shipments. Somebody crossed out with a marker of the word Ever in the Most Anticipated Album Ever into Never. Probably a Slash fanatic. Oh well it's their opinion and I respect that. It's not an album for everybody.  Best Buy tried their best; but it just wasn't good enough to help promote that album. But do to this recent tour, I think the public will give it a chance again. After a few years, it's starting to be look better in the public eye and not the butt of the joke it was over the past several years. It's a masterpiece and alot of songs on Chinese I think are better than some of the stuff on UYI. Favorites are Better, ITW, title track, Prostitute, Shacklers and Street of Dreams.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Yeah, when I bought a bunch of copies from Best Buy for $1.99, one of the employees had some not so nice things to say about CD.  I don't think he had ever heard any of the music, he just knew it was not the financial success that Best Buy had envisioned.  I guess I can't fault them for feeling that way.  It was mishandled from day one, starting in 1999 pretty much.

Board footer