You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Vancouver, BC - Pacific Coliseum (Dec 17, 2011)

misterID wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Wait wait wait. The dude really had a "Fuck Slash" sign? For reals??

14 true. Now that I think about it Axlin08 may have just been bullshiting

Haha, OK, I was hoping so but wasn't sure. From the clip, it looked to me like fighting as mID said.

I read 3 reviews of this show, 2 were awesome and 1 was absolutely horrible. The horrible one mentioned that as Axl threw the guy out he said "Bye Kumar". The review went on to call Axl a "crazy, racist motherfucker" so I'm assuming the person thrown out was of middle Eastern decent.

I know which one you're talking about. A lot of people at the concert are really tearing her apart. She even tried to defend herself, along with her editor. But he even had to admit that her review was fair game for savaging because of things she got wrong, which he then made an excuse for. But it's not that big of a paper, obviously.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:

Is there a link to the review?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Haha, OK, I was hoping so but wasn't sure. From the clip, it looked to me like fighting as mID said.

I read 3 reviews of this show, 2 were awesome and 1 was absolutely horrible. The horrible one mentioned that as Axl threw the guy out he said "Bye Kumar". The review went on to call Axl a "crazy, racist motherfucker" so I'm assuming the person thrown out was of middle Eastern decent.

My understanding is that Axl called him first an Asian dipshit, and then referred to him as Kumar, probably confusing the names of the two characters in the film.

I once  referred to a friend of mine who is white with dark brown hair and was wearing aviator shades as "Maverick".  Does that make me racist? 14

Ali

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I heard it completely wrong then cause I thought Axl called the guy "Fubar" and I laughed cause I just pictured some old burnout with a  brutal mullet, stuck in the 80's kinda guy. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Yeah guys I was bullshittin'.

I had no clue people would take it so literal.

I thought it was *obvious sarcasm*.

Remember Axl is supposedly the guy who throws out guys with Slash T-shirts?

That was me just turning it around on the Slashites. It was all meant in good fun. Sorry for any confusion.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Bono wrote:

I know which one you're talking about. A lot of people at the concert are really tearing her apart. She even tried to defend herself, along with her editor. But he even had to admit that her review was fair game for savaging because of things she got wrong, which he then made an excuse for. But it's not that big of a paper, obviously.

I get so fuckin' tired of the "you're a racist" bullshit.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES

I can't believe people even through that out there. If Axl can survive GLAAD, the NAACP, and Oprah calling him a prejudiced, i'm sure some bitch cunt ain't gonna make a difference.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^male chauvanist pig....

lol j/k 19

but yeah its become so important to be politically correct that peopel fly off the handle at any little thing anymore

like about a month ago i was accused of being prejudiced because i said that Will Smith and Denzel Washington are shitty actors, peopel were like "you just dont like them cuz they are black..." and i said, " no, but just cuz they are black doesnt mean that i do have to like them" 16 that really got them goin then 14

or if you mention the word

Hidden Text:

fag

or

Hidden Text:

gay

around here you are just asking for someone to freak the fuck out ... relax folks, i dont mean nothin by it....you can do whatever you want in your spare time dont bother me none...i even have freinds of that persuasion and have attended a couple

Hidden Text:

same sex

marriages of freinds 19

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Neemo, you're such a fag. 16

Society has become one giant vagina. But I agree, in the end they are just words. Mostly used for something other than the actual meaning. People need to chill out. Just smoke some weed. 16

Board footer