You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: When's Album?

johndivney wrote:
misterID wrote:

It's his band, so yeah, he's going to use the name and doesn't have to go solo.

You're avoiding the point. (& trying to stir up shit)

Its only his brand cause he was too afraid to do it w/o the name.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
misterID wrote:

Look at Mikka's head explode... Wow.

I'm starting to believe that you're not an Axlite zealot, but a provocator, to a level of a psychopath.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

How am I avoiding the point? You don't have a point, only a butt-hurt opinion. It's his band, he never ventured into solo territory, I understand why he kept the name, that it means much more to him than you and me combined, he started it and everything... It's his name, not my place to tell him what he should or shouldn't do with it. You disagree, fine.

Mikka, you are a joke. Period. Your zealot over-reaction says everything about YOU. You have my sympathies.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I'm so used to people going for Nazi comparison on the net, that I don't even know how to react to the Stalin thing. big_smile

Sky Dog wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Without the Guns N' Roses brand, Axl would be playing in night clubs, sometime around closing time. Name sells. Period.

that is utterly ridiculous....stop being a dick. You have valid points every now and then but posts like this make you look like an idiot.

That's my last post on here for awhile. This place is a smaller version of MyGnr at this point. 4

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
misterID wrote:

How am I avoiding the point? You don't have a point, only a butt-hurt opinion. It's his band, he never ventured into solo territory, I understand why he kept the name, that it means much more to him than you and me combined, he started it and everything... It's his name, not my place to tell him what he should or shouldn't do with it. You disagree, fine.

Mikka, you are a joke. Period. Your zealot over-reaction says everything about YOU. You have my sympathies.

Go and find a decent psychiatrist. 22

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Without the Guns N' Roses brand, Axl would be playing in night clubs, sometime around closing time. Name sells. Period.

that is utterly ridiculous....stop being a dick. You have valid points every now and then but posts like this make you look like an idiot.

That's my last post on here for awhile. This place is a smaller version of MyGnr at this point. 4

Well, he wouldn't be playing in night clubs. He wouldn't be playing anywhere at all, except maybe his living room. Cause without the name, he could only do clubs, but that doesn't grant him enough money and, on the other hand, his ego would never let that happen.

Oooops, we're talking about a man who doesn't care about money and fame. Yes, he does. A lot.

johndivney wrote:
misterID wrote:

Calm down a bit. I'm "butt-hurt"? Ok if u say so but I dunno what about..

If you understand why he kept the name then explain it to me. That's the point I'm getting at.
From what I can tell from ur posts/attitude u seem to buy into the retroactive BS lies about it being his name originally. My point is its p clear he took the name due to the financial benefits & brand power.
I don't see why we can't discuss this respectfully. & to me the cowardice exhibited in taking the name is still apparent & manifest in todays stasis. In fact you're the one acting butthurt cause people have different ideas on the validity of axls behaviour.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Sorry, but the "He's only selling tickets because of the name" argument is beyond old and busted.

Ftr, that is not what I'm suggesting or alluding. I'm speculating on his motivation.

& also, it was mrID that steered the convo in that direction. Seemingly in the hope he'd get the reaction from the likes of Mikka that he got. & then he has the gall to bitch about it!

Board footer