You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: When's Album?

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl is not gonna go against Beta dude. It's not gonna happen.

Beta has manuevered this thing for years, and she is finally where she always wanted to be with GN'R.

She isn't just gonna quit, and she isn't just gonna hand it over either if Axl even politely goes, "mom I love you, but I need someone better".

That is a conversation that will NEVER take place.

The only thing we can possibly hope for is that Beta truely loves Axl, and if it goes south she gives the job up.

I personally think with Axl's trust issues, that Del James should've been the guy years ago. Knows the business, more diplomatic, knows Axl, knows GN'R history... he's the guy. But i'm sure he was offered the job and passed years ago.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

we will get a reunion eventually:

Hell maybe Beta will talk him into it LOL

Duff is the key and Axl paling around him so much makes me think, maybe he is getting feelsrs from Duff etc on Slash's mindset.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Axl is not gonna go against Beta dude. It's not gonna happen.

Beta has manuevered this thing for years, and she is finally where she always wanted to be with GN'R.

She isn't just gonna quit, and she isn't just gonna hand it over either if Axl even politely goes, "mom I love you, but I need someone better".

That is a conversation that will NEVER take place.

The only thing we can possibly hope for is that Beta truely loves Axl, and if it goes south she gives the job up.

I personally think with Axl's trust issues, that Del James should've been the guy years ago. Knows the business, more diplomatic, knows Axl, knows GN'R history... he's the guy. But i'm sure he was offered the job and passed years ago.

I think, from what I've seen, they're both hot headed, and there's no doubt it would happen, either she quits or he tells her he's getting someone else. I really don't see this ending well.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I don't see it ending well either they are gonnna fuck this up and that Fernando dude comes off as a guy who's all "look at me I manage Guns N' Roses bitches!"  No new album in 2012 and I'd be totally happy with the new guys walking out as they should.

I couldn't imagine having Axl Rose's talent and just fucking around for so many years.  Not only wasting his talent but the other's as well.

I get some of you LOVE Chinese Democracy but is it really good enough to justify 15 years of nothing else and all the bullshit and drama and just overall bad vibes that came with it? No way.  the whole thing is such a  joke. ALL of it.

I totally agree. It's either new album in 2012, reunite, or retire.  It's gonna be an interesting year.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Honestly, right now i'm so pumped.

I love this EXACT aspect of GN'R.

Go big or go fuckin' home man. Hold nothing back.

All of this bullshit got pushed back and pushed back and pushed back, until one epic explosion will take place next year. It'll either be GNR's redemption and resurrection or GNR's sacrifice and hari kari.

GN'F'n'R's man!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Reality TV at its finest, right here on GNR forums.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Honestly, right now i'm so pumped.

I love this EXACT aspect of GN'R.

Go big or go fuckin' home man. Hold nothing back.

All of this bullshit got pushed back and pushed back and pushed back, until one epic explosion will take place next year. It'll either be GNR's redemption and resurrection or GNR's sacrifice and hari kari.

GN'F'n'R's man!

Maybe he planned it this way. The world will end in 2012 and then Axl can blame it on the apocalypse. Always someone else's fault.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I don't think that Bet could do as much damage to GN'R to end it. As long as Axl had the money, he can hire a back-up band, better or worse. I wouldn't even say that the Lebeis family managing GN'R would be the end of the world. Since Azoff had gone, this was the situation pretty much, but a middle mand was involved as a 'manager'. Now they'd need to deal with all the shit themselves, which is good, but I see blaming promoters, venues etc. on the horizon. I just can't picture anyone taking a clown like Fernando seriously in the music business. It's not Malibu, where Fernando is a boss, it's the outside world.

Anyway, we'll see what happens. I expect European shows, maybe some other in Asia, then goodbye 2012.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

There won't be an album in 2012.  Recording, legal bullshit, an inexperienced management.......not good for business. Plus the endless malaise of G&R in general.

I fully expect to see this setlist polished up in time for the summer festivals.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm hopeful that there will one day be a new album, but I figure the last album negotiation seemed to take a year at least (Like if you go from the period of Axl's "this is not a promise letter to the actual release date" or so) - so I think 1012 is too early.

I was thinking about it today and in all the context of the new vs old posts and the axl vs slash posts and all that, to me the thing is I just like to hear this band whatever it's called. Songs like Twat, and TIL really did it for me and i'd therefore love to hear more from Axl despite all the politics of it all.

Board footer