You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Katy Perry, Russell Brand To Divorce

johndivney wrote:

that pic is so good only cause she's in her natural environment, the kitchen.

oh & her tits too obv.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:

That is HANDS DOWN the BEST picture of her I've ever seen.

Thank god Russ.  I was going to build that picture up, but I worried you'd come back with some snide comment about how her knees look bad or something.  I was going to say, if you don't like THAT picture, you will never like any picture of her.  It's a step in the right direction.  2011 saw you warm up to DJ Ashba.  Some said that would never happen.  Could 2012 be the year you see the light on Katy Perry?  Stay tuned.  I'm here to help.

[youtube]Ahha3Cqe_fk&ob=av2e[/youtube]

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor

faldor wrote:

You see, Richard Marx knows good music when he hears it.

You love it Russ, admit it.  Slowly but surely becoming a Kitty Kat, or whatever the hell stupid name she has for her fans.

I know I've posted this before, but a repeat never hurts.  Her appearance on The Howard Stern Show actually made me a "fan" (I use that term loosely).  She gave a good interview, played along, and most of all I really dug this acoustic performance of "I Kissed A Girl".  Prior to that appearance, I sort of looked at her as a joke, and never realized she was nice to look at.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

She's still fucking hideous.

Yes... i'm serious.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Yes... i'm serious.

Just to clarify. You think she is hideous overall? Or you think she looks hideous in that picture? I can't see how any red blooded male could find that picture hideous. And while we're at it, hideous is a harsh term. I could see if she's not your cup of tea, or think she's overrated. But hideous?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Yes... i'm serious.

Just to clarify. You think she is hideous overall? Or you think she looks hideous in that picture? I can't see how any red blooded male could find that picture hideous. And while we're at it, hideous is a harsh term. I could see if she's not your cup of tea, or think she's overrated. But hideous?

I knew using that term would incite a certain reaction.

And yes, i've seen worse. Just type in "bbw" into a Google image search, and the countdown to you losing your stomach contents instantly begins. That is hideous.

But here's my issue with Perry...

I don't find her attractive - AT ALL.

As for the picture, I guess conceptually a girl in that pose, and those clothes is probably a good idea for most men.

When I see it, I see a 'okay' body and as I move up i'm getting more bored, and then I see her face, and i'm immediately out. Not only do I find her ugly, I think she's fugly. Trust me, it'll get worse as she gets older.

She's also got shitloads of makeup on her. She's got tons of flattering light on her. Plus the clothes. Plus the pose...

And at the best, unbiased, she looks very average. And like Russ, that's probably the best photo i've ever seen of her. It's also the most flattering.

Listen, we all have "our thang". I have a type also, and I could have a loaded shotgun at my nutsack, and I could not for the life of me tell you where in the hell my "type" came from. No clue. It's just something that's been in my head since I was in middle school.

And as for the other hot girls that aren't my type, it's a kind of magic as to what I look at and go "she's hot".

Katy Perry is beyond "not my type". Katy Perry is someone whom I just do not get at all the sex appeal of her at all. I find her incredibly ugly. Then again my best friend thinks she's smokin' hot.

But she had a chance to go, "okay she's not pretty to me, but is she a good person, because that means more", and then she pulled her own scalping her own tix and fucking over her own fans shit, not to mention her arrogant driver tour rider. She then became disgusting as a person imo.

I don't care for her. Hope that clears that up.

As for "redblooded man", and i'm not accusing you of this, i'm just not one of those guys who loses his mind at the sight of big titties. I can walk into a crowd of beautiful/hot women, and not get nervous at all. It's when the "bitchy" shit starts, that my "king dick" attitude in defense starts.

In other words, my testosterone doesn't dictate what's hot to me. My brain psychology and emotions do.

I've always been like that.

I fully understand that you, and every other man i've ever known in my life, are dictated by the "redblooded man" thing, and that's fine.

So bottom line -- i'm crazy. If you even got this far in the post. 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

sometimes she looks good most others she looks like an idiot i mean like in a dumb broad kinda way

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer