You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Live At The Joint - Las Vegas, NV (Dec. 30th, 2011)

misterID wrote:
Naltav wrote:

I'm ready! Bought my ticket a few days!

It's 7AM here in Norway! Set my alarm to get up. It's actually New Years Eve here!

Told my girlfriend: "I'm only getting up to watch the GNR consert online from Las Vegas. When the baby wakes up in a few, it's still YOUR turn to wake up! I'll be in the office with headphones!"

What a lucky lady 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

mister ID try changing your DNS to the google one

I don't know if that will help. My problem is hellish winds and storm clouds. It took me forever to stream some of the youtube clips in the other thread. But thanks for the suggestion, man.

Speaking of which, I'm really impressed with DJ on Better. Estranged was off the friggin hook with that killer Ron/Richard intro (which took me damn near 45 minutes to buffer). And I still don't see what was so awful about Sorry, Axlin. I really enjoyed it. Another DJ stand out. I swear these clips have really got me excited about hearing what DJ can do with the band. The clips from Sixx Am and Beautiful Creatures, which really horrified me tbh, really don't do him justice compared to what I'm hearing here.

Axl's vocals were horribly pitchy, and flat out terrible.

Don't believe me?

Take that video to any vocal trainer in the world, and they'll tell you the same.

I've just heard FAR better vocal performances from Axl on that song, in person, and from the 2010 shows.

It wasn't so much the "clean vocal", as much as it was pitchy and winded.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

iClips.net is now down for me. Anyone else having this issue?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

That's fuckin' bullshit man. If you can't handle GN'R world traffic, don't fuckin' get on board man.

Even if it does load, i'm hoping like hell it's not choppy, because of all the traffic.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Yep! It's down here as well. Maybe they are prepping to get started. Saw a tweet 23 min ago that Bach was on.

Did you catch the LA Forum stream, Axlin? Did something like this happen there as well?

Oh, hold on... GNR just tweeted this:

@gunsnroses: Looks like a green light to stream the opening of tonight's show! Who's down for a little taste of tonight's stream! #GNRVegas

So they're gonna stream Bach?!

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Finally got mine to load, but it took A LONG TIME.

Currently they are showing a GN'R Logo.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
Naltav wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Yep! It's down here as well. Maybe they are prepping to get started. Saw a tweet 23 min ago that Bach was on.

Did you catch the LA Forum stream, Axlin? Did something like this happen there as well?

Oh, hold on... GNR just tweeted this:

@gunsnroses: Looks like a green light to stream the opening of tonight's show! Who's down for a little taste of tonight's stream! #GNRVegas

So they're gonna stream Bach?!

Yeah I caught the LA Forum stream, never did anything like this happen.

And as for the opening, during LA, GN'R streamed the opening and ending of the show for free.

I think they are trying to gauge long-term interest in this right now by teasing.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer