You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Corey Taylor bashes Scott Weiland

tejastech08 wrote:

The only thing I don't like about the recorded version of DC is Axl's extended "cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" at the very end of the song. I prefer the way he actually sings it live. The electric version of the song is great though. Slash's solo is wonderful. But I do think it would be cool if we had more acoustic versions of it. If I'm not mistaken, the video I posted earlier is their first and only acoustic performance of it. Unfortunately it has those stupid bitches talking instead of listening.

"Yesterdays" DEFINITELY should have been acoustic. Not sure what they were thinking with that one. It's not a bad song, but could have been much better.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I always felt You Ain't The First should've been on Lies.

madagas wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

This is probably my favorite bootleg of the early days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80XvSON6lHk

The lack of respect from the audience shows how small time GN'R was. "Corporate rock" my ass. You gotta love how even with the audience talking over them, they just keep playing their asses off. Axl's screams at the end are chilling. TALENT.

that is how it should have been recorded....and it should have went on Lies. Yesterdays should have been acoustic as well...also on Lies. The second album could have been completely opposite of AFD. Half acoustic/half electric sort of like Pearl Jam's VS....then come back with an album of epics and a few rockers (UYI). 3 albums completely different.

11 indeed

Fuck that's a great idea. Have GN'R open the albums with some of those slow-paced acoustic + vocals + harmonica numbers like the Stones did on those late 60's albums.

Would've been a nice 2nd album between AFD & UYI.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Kinda like SAP was for AIC..I'd buy that big time..great idea

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

What about this fella for VR
[youtube]csS8G5tp9T8&list=FLUAuoy5JxgmVnLB2f64XOjQ&index=2&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

[youtube]DBL-HMOZ3oc&list=UUKmM-jDV_mNDYrEl_tOLX_w&index=8&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

[youtube]W6LVpi0oCGM&list=UUKmM-jDV_mNDYrEl_tOLX_w&index=3&feature=plcp[/youtube]

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Not sure what to make of that. On one hand it sucks...on the other hand it's thousands of times better than I can sing it yikes

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

HAHA they look like terrible 80's rejects.

First guy with acoustic is ok.... got on my nerves after a couple minutes.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That Tony guy sounds like exactly like Myles on Rocket Queen.

The YCBM one isn't that bad if you're looking for one of those cheesy 80's reject Cleopatra "let's milk the cow a little more" records.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

I thought everone would love him 14

Board footer