You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: NFL Playoffs

PaSnow wrote:

I'm not trying to hate on Tebow or anything, but man he throws some DUCKS!!   Seriously, I saw a few instant replays of his passes during the game and they wobble the whole way there.  I agree he's playing real well and was a big factor in the win, but throwing, ugggh, I've seen better arms on a chair.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah Tebow's arm fuckin' sucks. Always has. "Greatest College Quarterback of All-Time"... yeah, other than Peyton Manning in Tennessee.

At this point I believe God is on Tebow's side just to have gotten as far as he's gotten with that shit arm.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Yeah Tebow's arm fuckin' sucks. Always has. "Greatest College Quarterback of All-Time"... yeah, other than Peyton Manning in Tennessee.

At this point I believe God is on Tebow's side just to have gotten as far as he's gotten with that shit arm.

Always a tough argument, it's like Christian Laetner in Basketball.  Won what, 3 Championshipls with Duke I think?!  A case can also be made for Bill Walton or Kareem Abdul Jabbar at UCLA though too.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I'm not trying to hate on Tebow or anything, but man he throws some DUCKS!!   Seriously, I saw a few instant replays of his passes during the game and they wobble the whole way there.  I agree he's playing real well and was a big factor in the win, but throwing, ugggh, I've seen better arms on a chair.

Yeah, but he was far WORSE in the previous games.  So that's an improvement I guess.  At least he seemed to improve his pocket awareness a little.  During the previous weeks, he seemed to run backwards when he was faced with a little pressure.

But yeah, the quicker the Broncos realize that Tebow isn't a long term answer at QB the better they'll be as a franchise.  Otherwise, they'll be stuck at 6-9 wins for a long time.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

cant see greenbay losing....if i had to pick a spoiler would be san fran

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Don't be surprised if the Texans beat the Ravens. I do think that last weeks games were much more evenly matched

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Jimmy Fallon as Tebowie.

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com … 12/1378838

It was F'ing cold today in New England and it's going to be even colder tomorrow for the game.  I am breaking out all the stops.  I'll be wearing about 6 layers on top, 4 on bottom.  I might have to break out the hand and toe warmers as well.  The wind chill is supposed to be around ZERO.  Sweet!  I went to the coldest game in Gillette history in 2004 against the Titans, when it was 2 degrees at kickoff.  Tomorrow should at least be in the teens, so it's nothing compared to that game.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

so now we get

NE vs Bal
NYG vs SF

that san fran New oreleans game was insane!

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I'm 6-for-8 on game predictions, been 3-for-3 both weekends heading into the final game, with hopes of winning a little money, but the Giants ended that.

I'm pumped for Giants/49ers, that should be fun. I'll enjoy the AFC Championship game if NE loses but if they win it'll suck.

Board footer