You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: NFL Playoffs

Bro-mero wrote:

GIANTS VS. PATRIOTS 2011-2012 SUPER BOWL

WHO YA GOT?

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:

GIANTS

If their defense can keep a steady pace I think the Giants could squeak in an upset over Patriots, would definately help if Gronkowski is limited. I see Victor Cruz winning MVP with around 100 receiving yards and 1 TD

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Honestly it could be either of them. Both are big game teams.

But i'm going for, and pulling for the Giants. They seem to just go above and beyond their abilities the more pressure gets put on them. All the talk about Peyton, but Eli Manning is a fantastic high pressure quarterback. Far more than he's given credit for.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

pats are my team so yeah

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

GIANTS

If their defense can keep a steady pace I think the Giants could squeak in an upset over Patriots, would definately help if Gronkowski is limited. I see Victor Cruz winning MVP with around 100 receiving yards and 1 TD

If the Giants win, I certainly wouldn't categorize it as an "upset".  They maybe "underdogs" according to Vegas, but EVERYBODY seems to be picking them to win.  I heard that 2/3 of the bets being placed in Vegas were on the Giants.  There is no underdog in this game.  I really think the teams are so evenly matched.

Of course, as a Patriot fan, I'm hoping they win.  I'm not confident though.  I really don't have a strong feeling one way or the other.  The only thing that would surprise me is if it wasn't a close game.  I see this one going back and forth, last team with the ball wins type of game (within reason).  My initial pick was Pats 27-24, so I'll stick with that.  A game of FG's, 9 for the Pats, 8 for the Giants.  16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The only thing about this Superbowl that I care about is my party. I'm really not interested in this one. I don't want the Giants to win because I'm still pissed they weaseled their way in (I was rooting for the 49ers wink ) and if the Patriots win I'm really not looking forward to hearing that Tom Brady is the greatest QB who ever lived because he has more rings than Joe Montana. I mean, they're already debating it. I'd like to see the Pats win for Faldor, though. But I'm really looking forward to my chicken wings, nachos and jalepeno poppers.

I haven't watched ESPN or the NFL network for the last 2 weeks.

I am excited about the draft, though. And seeing if the Phins really do go after Peyton Manning, like the rumors say.

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:
faldor wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

GIANTS

If the Giants win, I certainly wouldn't categorize it as an "upset".  They maybe "underdogs" according to Vegas, but EVERYBODY seems to be picking them to win.  I heard that 2/3 of the bets being placed in Vegas were on the Giants.  There is no underdog in this game.  I really think the teams are so evenly matched.

Of course, as a Patriot fan, I'm hoping they win.  I'm not confident though.  I really don't have a strong feeling one way or the other.  The only thing that would surprise me is if it wasn't a close game.  I see this one going back and forth, last team with the ball wins type of game (within reason).  My initial pick was Pats 27-24, so I'll stick with that.  A game of FG's, 9 for the Pats, 8 for the Giants.  16

At the time of my post I though the Patriots were more heavily favored than what they are now.So yes, the Giants winning isn't neccasarily an upset anymore

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

thanks russ....luv you too buddy 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633