You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Shinedown "Amaryllis"

Axlin16 wrote:
-D- wrote:

Heard a few songs on ESPN.. I think they sound generic

From the Creed fan.

19 13

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Bully is fucking terrible.  He tries to do some high whiney shit with his vocals and it annoys the shit out of me.  That song is making them go backwards.  Uber lame.  And that riff to Bully has been recorded a million times.  Very tired.  The new guitar player does get a Zakk wannabe solo in though.  I thought Shinedown was one of the best new bands out there, but, the new Slash album slays this shit.  Very disappointed in Bully.  Maybe there are some better songs on the album.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Bully is not the best song on the album AT ALL. There are far better songs.

If you are judging this album by Bully, that's why you're disappointed.

And once again, you're a Slash fan THAT is why you like Slash's new album. If you're coming to Shinedown for guitars, walk right back out the door from once ye came. Shinedown is all about vocalist Brent Smith, it's his band, and it's all about his vocals and his melodies, and he's ALWAYS front and center.

That's the facts.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Put your hands in the air is the cheesiest song I have heard on the radio in a long time. Talk about desperate for a power ballad and his wanna be Axl-esque vocals on that track is even worse. What happened to this band with such promise. Total sell out commercial SHIT. Bully and this song BLOW!  If there are good songs on this album release them NOW!

Board footer