You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: Richard Sanderson?

Dont these kind of things only appear if a song is set for a release?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Yeah a few songs from CD appeared earlier in the year it came out, only a few mind, Scraped was one and it was also listed as Lies They Tell.

If The World was another and mabye Madagascar.

Lomax wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Riad wrote:

Think you may have just unmasked buckethead.

Brian Carroll?

That's what he wants you to think. But if you take all the letters of that name convert them to jewish re-arrange them based on the fibonacci sequence then translate them back to english, they spell Richard Sanderson. Coincidence? I think not.

A Private Eye wrote:

Dont these kind of things only appear if a song is set for a release?

Yes. The songs are being registered for royalties. Which means they are prepared to go into commercial circulation. Doesn't mean they are going to be released however, just that if they were released Axl and Robert are placed to collect their royalties.

Olorin wrote:

Yeah a few songs from CD appeared earlier in the year it came out, only a few mind, Scraped was one and it was also listed as Lies They Tell.

If The World was another and mabye Madagascar.

Would make sense for IFTW to be listed as it was in the ending credits for Body of Lies. Madagascar and Scraped were probably considered in the running as singles at some point before shit got crazy.

Possibly totally unrelated.

Video Caption: "Axel's theme to my friends film "Black Rose's." ©Copyright 2010 by Jake Richard Sanderson. All Rights Reserved."

Definitely totally unrelated.

Mickey85
 Rep: 0 

Mickey85 wrote:

Riad, tell us more man! You obviously know something!!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Apparently i'm not stoned enough to know what in the fuck any of you are talking about.

Lomax wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Mickey85 wrote:

Riad, tell us more man! You obviously know something!!

One thing has been proved over and over throughout GN'R Forum History; those who actually know something come right out and say it.

I know nothing. I'm in no way affiliated with GNR and have only seen them play once.

I just googled some keywords.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Apparently i'm not stoned enough to know what in the fuck any of you are talking about.

I was about to say I had apperantly lost my "GNR touch" becuase I have no clue what this is about.

Lomax wrote:

This Richiard Sanderson guy is listed as a co-writer of axls on an un-named song registered on ASCAP.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Riad, what's your opinion on this stuff...is it worth getting a little excited over?

Is that Brian Carroll/ Richard Sanderson stuff true?

Wish there was a way we could find out exactly when this track was registered..

Board footer