You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Spears gives up kids after standoff

RussTCB wrote:

removed

russtcb wrote:
Seven wrote:

well if the Scientology rumor is true she is now out of the general public or any man's hands and is being indoctrinated. She now  has a powerful support group that will protect and isolate her for better or worse... it is probably the only way to play "the game" at the level it has been taken too...So if that is the case that is that we will be seeing a lot less of Britney...All I can say positive at this point is at least she wont be drugged to death and if Federline has any weakness it won't be long before you see it as they will choose her attorneys moving forth. Lovely blue buildings filled with the indoctrinated slaves of the rich, that usually don't make the Hollywood tour like the Celebrity center does...

Wow, I must really be behind on my Britney BS. I didn't hear anything about the Scientology thing.

All I know is that this chick needs some time away from all this crap if she's going to live.

Definitely agreed.

Seven, I have no definition of Normal but I do know what's right and wrong and the way she treated those kids are wrong, the way she handles herself is wrong, throwing a fit breaking a court order is wrong, constantly seeking out the Paps to keep her celebrity up is wrong in her situation.   As far as her being out of the public because Tom Cruise is reaching out to her, I don't think so...ummmm check it out

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/20/spears-to … zy-at-all/

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Mike wrote:

Here's a trailer for a new movie coming out called "Meet the Spartans," one of those parody comedies like Scary Movie etc., the reference to Britney Spears is pretty funny:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

I definitely heard the rumor about K-Fed and Britney's mother in the press at some point.

As far as the Scientology rumor if its true give them time if she really is getting involved they will pull her underground as soon as they can do it with out scaring her (might not be possible yet). Since vulnerable people make up the majority of their recruits (see the links above) they are rather skilled at it. It will be important to them to do what is in their best interest to salvage her career and help her get her children back in her life. Unfortunately you cannot really call them a CULT because they have written down their beliefs. Crazy you can call them crazy, but they tend to hang out in packs, you do that at your own peril. Somewhere there are picture of me getting thrown out of the Scientology center...Not before I got the photo shoot done. ah Hollywood, don't miss it at all...

Yeah right and wrong are easier to define than normal:)

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Seven wrote:

I definitely heard the rumor about K-Fed and Britney's mother in the press at some point.

As far as the Scientology rumor if its true give them time if she really is getting involved they will pull her underground as soon as they can do it with out scaring her (might not be possible yet). Since vulnerable people make up the majority of their recruits (see the links above) they are rather skilled at it. It will be important to them to do what is in their best interest to salvage her career and help her get her children back in her life. Unfortunately you cannot really call them a CULT because they have written down their beliefs. Crazy you can call them crazy, but they tend to hang out in packs, you do that at your own peril. Somewhere there are picture of me getting thrown out of the Scientology center...Not before I got the photo shoot done. ah Hollywood, don't miss it at all...

In 1998, my then boyfriend and i tried to investigate scientology because a friend had been embrigaded ?
Well, our home got " visited".

The only funny thing is that we went to theor center and did all we could to answer their 1000 page long test and we were both refused " in".

lol...too sane i guess..

Seven wrote:

Yeah they are, because right and wrong is what got her in this mess.    If she isn't "normal" to see what's right and what's wrong and she isn't on drugs but is mentally ill, that doesn't excuse anything having to do with her losing her kids.    Mothers have killed their kids from being seriously mentally ill and not "normal" so I'd rather see Britney's kids taken from her god forbid she goes completely over the edge.

Not sure if your point about being normal is that all of us have a bit of crazy in us and that is true but some obviously have alot more then others and this is an extreme example of someone losing it.

I don't have an opinion on scientology, I don't pay attention to it quite honestly.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

this is pretty fucking low i dont care how much of an idiot she is lately this is just dispicable 4

The AP Has Written Britney Spears' Obituary

Zavar Manokian/BuzzFoto.comThe Associated Press began preparing Britney Spears' obituary within the past month, Usmagazine.com has learned.

"We are not wishing it, but if Britney passed away, it's easily one of the biggest stories in a long time," AP entertainment editor Jesse Washington tells Us.

"I think one would agree that Britney seems at risk right now," Washington adds. "Of course, we would never wish any type of misfortune on anybody and hope that we would never have to use it until 50 years from now'¦but if something were to happen, we would have to be prepared."

Washington also says the AP has a "pretty extensive obituary operation," and that staffers are "constantly adding people."

Following a bizarre night out Wednesday, Spears' pal Sam Lutfi phoned into Ryan Seacrest's radio show, claiming, 'everything's fine.'

http://www.usmagazine.com/exclusive_ass … s_obituary

nugdafied wrote:

I don't see the big deal about it. They do it for all kinds of famous people. It's how it works.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah, the media has been doing this for decades. Its so they can run with the story right when the death happens even though they don't have any details. A great example of this was when Stephen King was in that accident in the late 90's. He was hurt bad, but many media outlets went with the story that he was dead when it first happened. They had to retract that later in the evening when word got out he had survived.

Board footer