You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Spears gives up kids after standoff

BLS-Pride wrote:

I doubt it's Heroin. I would think a variety of pills is her demon.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah no doubt its something hip and trendy in the hollywood bad girl circle

It's good those kids are away from her.

Now we'll see what will happen, either she'll get even worse or she'll stop.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

She's a meth head. Been saying that since she went bonkers ages ago.

Last night she lost custody of her kids. I don't think she should be allowed within a hundred feet of them until there is proof this chapter of her life is over. This is obviously headed towards tragedy, and there's no point in those kids being part of it.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

For people saying she was onto something, the hospital ran checks for almost everything and she had NOTHING in her blood.

She is just having a breakdown, some can be very long, i mean, put yourself in her shoes :

She freaks out like many on hollywood ( although, many don't know what she lives because the razzzis and the medias were not as it is today when they still interested the press) because she is always pursued, she ran against all odds and married KFED and had two babies in a row.
KFED obviously used her, she lost all the good people around her in the proccess, friends included, and was left abandonned by herhusband with one baby and a toddler.

She was probably washed out tired due to two pregnancies in a row, depressed over her marriage fall out, even more depressed to be alone and alone with two small kids ( yes, the first two years of motherhood are known to be the worst and most isolating in a woman's life), depressed to be overweight when her whole career was image based, depressed to be laughed at, depressed everyone had been right about KFED, ect ect.

And then, he goes onto taking from her the only thing that was still human in her life :

Her kids.

PS : You have no idea how many mothers, even the ones who scream how blooming fantastic they are, are actually witches during their childrens early years.
No one knows, because mothers are usually alone with kids within the homes.
But most mothers are not under any form of scrutiny, so no one will ever know and the kids will not remember either.

PSS : what britney needs is to be totally cut off from SillyWood, from people who mean her harm ( almost everyone in her actual life), she needs to go back to basics, how to read and write, she needs to read a lot, get some proper schooling to become an interesting person for what she KNOWS and who she IS, rather than what she projects.
She needs to be confident and to achieve this, she needs to become a young woman with knowledge rather than shaking her ass and sing teenie's lullabies.
She needs to understand a lot and her upbringing didn't allow it because her own parents were undereducated.
She has to feel confident, and i firmly believe she will be confident about herself once she feels she has more than just her body.
So she HAS to devellop her brain and she is still young enough to do it.

But she needs the proper people around her, like one will say not if she says " you're fired" one who will reply " i'm not, just shut it and do your homework!!".

She needs a form of parental guidance, a life coach if you prefer, someone who will stand up to her, lock her up, and act as an adult for someone who is stuck in adolescence. Someone who will tell her she won't go out unless she did her homework, someone who will tell her that she can't go out dressed like a street prostitute, someone who will tell her that she will have no TV or Ciggies if she brings unwanted or uninvited friends over, ect ect...

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

PSS :

she did not want to hand the kids over because one arrived at her home BRUISED.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

even if its post partum depression...then she still needs help before she kills herself or the kids, shes not right right now

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Sorry, I'm, not falling for the "Britney is the victim" card thats gonna be played to keep her name in the tabloids for eternity. This chick needs to go away NOW and get her life together. Not today, not tomorrow. NOW. She's been playing games with the tabloids for years, and now its crossed a line that has never been crossed. This is the first time we have seen a celebrity whose life isn't really a life, but a life that consists of nothing but soap opera antics to keep her name on tabloids/blogs.

She brought this ALL on herself, and did it all willingly. The paparazzi and a few thousand bloggers bought into her game, and now its spiraling out of control to the point where its really starting to look like the last act in the soap opera is going to be at least one death.

I don't care how she was raised. I don't care about her ex hubby's problems. Millions and millions of people(including celebrities) have experienced the same shit as her, and I don't see others acting anything like this.

Its time for people to stop passing the buck to anyone but Britney so she can be in the next blog.

The world needs to step away from the Britney saga. Its gonna be hard especially now that the mainstream media is practically on Britney death watch, but it has to be done. The only way this chick will ever even think about getting her life together is if the paparazzi and the bloggers ignore her for a VERY long period of time.

This is going to end in tragedy if the media and public don't walk away from it.

I think the public is just about ready for a debate on why we give these attention whores the attention they so desperately crave even though they are not really stars anymore. The attention given is the only thing that keeps them at celebrity status. They do nothing to have that status anymore.

Lohan is a financially drained whore, Britney is a train wreck, and Paris is Paris. When and what is it going to take for it to stop??

Is it really going to take the death of one or more of these people for society to wake up and say "enough is enough"?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

This is going to end with Britney killing herself, and I hope the media is proud after that happens. She's obviously very disturbed, and people just need to get her help, not on the front page of the news.

Board footer