You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Spears gives up kids after standoff

James wrote:

Yeah, this Britney saga is probably the most bizarre celebrity story I have ever seen in my life. No one close to her really wants to help her. They just want to enable the situation and keep her name in the media so they can continue riding her gravy train.

Britney on the verge of tragedy, and all her family will do is call Dr. Phil basically hoping for a prime time special. Sad.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i hate dr phil hes a jackass

is he really a doctor or is he some kind of charlatan?

anyway..yeah britney  your such a fuckup right now...why dont we go on national TV and talk about it 16 and when we're done at Dr Phill's show we can then go hit jerry springer, you and your mother can rip each others tops off and then have a fist fight...that will make it all better won't it? 14

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Dr. Phil no longer has his medical license, as far as I know. I'm too lazy to look it up, but you can probably find it quickly.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

if he doesnt have license isnt it illegal to pretend he's a legit psycologist for people?

i know he can call himself doctor cuz he maybe has a doctorate but i think it may be a fine line what hes doing

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:

Suspension of License to Practice

The Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists imposed disciplinary sanctions on McGraw on January 27, 1989 for an inappropriate "dual relationship" reported in 1988 by a therapy client/employee from 1984. McGraw was ordered by the Board to take an ethics class, pass a jurisprudence exam, complete a physical evaluation, undergo a psychological evaluation and have his practice supervised for one year in order to continue his private practice in Texas. McGraw admits to giving the client a "job" at his office (which is not allowed), but denied carrying on a sexual relationship with the 19 year old, who says their relationship was "sexually inappropriate."[6][2][7] As of 2008, McGraw is still not licensed to practice therapy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr_Phil

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Suspension of License to Practice

The Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists imposed disciplinary sanctions on McGraw on January 27, 1989 for an inappropriate "dual relationship" reported in 1988 by a therapy client/employee from 1984. McGraw was ordered by the Board to take an ethics class, pass a jurisprudence exam, complete a physical evaluation, undergo a psychological evaluation and have his practice supervised for one year in order to continue his private practice in Texas. McGraw admits to giving the client a "job" at his office (which is not allowed), but denied carrying on a sexual relationship with the 19 year old, who says their relationship was "sexually inappropriate."[6][2][7] As of 2008, McGraw is still not licensed to practice therapy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr_Phil

Jesus. Why is this guy even on TV giving advice to people?? His career needs to be flushed down the toilet.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

^ Thats some pretty scary shit right there folks 18 there are people who hang on that guys every word .... i cant belive the Psychologists Association in the USA hasn't sued him for passing himself of as a doctor

Holy Shit, he's a perv and isn't licensed.

Man he is lucky for Oprah, if it wasn't for her, he'd never be where he is now.   I can't even believe if she knew this, she'd promote him like she did on her show and got him is own tv show.

Board footer