You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Spears gives up kids after standoff

Neemo wrote:

Britney Spears' pill binge

Britney Spears took twenty diet pills and 10 sleeping pills as part of a massive 36-hour drugs binge, it has been claimed.

(BANG) -

Britney Spears reportedly took over 100 pills during a massive 36-hour drugs binge last week, before being hospitalised.

The troubled singer is said to have washed down the huge amount of drugs with a 'Purple Monster' cocktail - a mixture of vodka, anti-flu syrup and an energy drink, before being taken to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Thursday night (03.01.08), according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper.

Her hospital dash came after she refused to give her sons, two-year-old Sean Preston and one-year-old Jayden James, back to ex-husband Kevin Federline after a custodial visit.

A source close to the singer said: "She ended up taking 20 Clenbuterol diet pills, 18 herbal speed tablets, 18 Piriton anti-histamine tablets, 12 Vicodin painkillers, 10 sleeping pills and eight antacid reflux tablets.

"She also drank one bottle of Pepto-Bismol, two bottles of NyQuil and two bottles of OxyContin painkiller, and took a further 10 anti-hangover drugs and six Ritalin tablets which are usually used to treat Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)."

Meanwhile, Britney's estranged father Jamie reportedly "broke down in tears" when he visited his 25-year-old daughter in hospital.

A source told People magazine: "Jamie was incredibly upset. He broke down in tears. When he realised the situation, it just literally broke him down.

"Jamie thought he understood what was going on, as he was the only Spears family member there during Britney's mental evaluation. But it's got to the point where he doesn't know what to do.

"Everyone is trying to figure out the best thing to do, but who knows what that is now."

Britney left hospital on Saturday (05.01.08), after being held for a psychiatric assesment.

holy fuck...shes lucky to be alive yikes

Holy Shit is right!!!!

She has some tolerance aye??    I can't believe she was even walking around.  I guess the speed pills are for that huh.

Thank god her kids are gone.   If this isn't her rock bottom, then nothing will be except for death.

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

Confidentiality anyone?

Cedars should be sued, Dr. Phil should be sued, her management should be sued and her lawyers should be sued...

I have never even heard a Britney Spears song, but just on the basis that she is human she has my sympathy. For all those guys in Hollywood who called me into the studio to tell me they were only going to produce young artist and boys band.... This is blood on your hands...Making a star is not the same as suporting the arts, songwriting and music...

As far as  Federline, well we all knew he was an opportunist to begin with, maybe he should run for President.  Revenge that involves the destruction of a mother? There has to be a special place in hell for these types....

Seven

Seven wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080108/ap_ … y_dr__phil

unfortunately there is no ethics committee in Hollywood, but her attorneys, the hospital and her lawyer have ethics issues....

What Ferderline has done is just despicable, he played the press to the court against a young  naive mother. Every point Jessica made above I agree with Bravo....

I hope for Britneys sake the tide will turn against him and the judge who is so obviously out of touch with CAUSE AND EFFECT.  An older women would at least see what he is doing, I am sure she does not have a clue obviously she does not have a female judge or attorney to offer here any compassion at all. Time for a change of venue....

Then there is her family, she needs a good analyst, its no wonder if she has grown up in this kind of chaos she is recreating it. They obviously have no clue what they are doing and have Done everything not to support her... That they sided with Federline out of the gate died the wool for this turning into a mess. Not redneck just ignorant...

Time for her to get a Junk yard dog Lawyer to clean out her redneck house. She needs to go find herself the biggest BITCH attorney she can and head up to PACIFICA for some guidance on Mental health ethics issues and a good Analyst...There is nothing wrong with being a Redneck, it just means you kicked the British asses during the Revolutionary war.... Another example of the press removing the original context from a situation or in this case word...

God help this chick and hope she remains as resilient as so far she has managed to be...

I just have one thing to say, she is NOT a fit mother.

She keeps those kids in dirty diapers, keeps them up to all hours so she can sleep late so right there, there is no routine for them, she gives them soda which has rotted out their teeth, has driven with them illegaly restrained in the car, is text messaging going through red lights with them in the car.  If she acts this way public, my god how is she acting with them behind closed doors besides what's been reported.

I do not agree with anyone that defends her.  She is definitely on drugs, she misses court depositions when she NEEDS to be there so no matter what lawyer she has it's not going to matter and by the looks of it, no one even wants to represent her because she is such a nightmare.

She needs help, she's the one that has to accept it, she did this to herself.

Seven

Seven wrote:

^Wow don't want you on my jury.^

I do not follow the tabloids so have no way of knowing what of that is true in what context...obviously her confidentiality which she is legally entitled to (we all are) is not as important as fodder for the tabloids...

Thank God Doug did not throw his talent under the bus like that....There would be no Guns and Roses

Seven wrote:

I do not follow the tabloids so have no way of knowing what of that is true in what context...obviously her confidentiality which she is legally entitled to (we all are) is not as important as fodder for the tabloids...

Thank God Doug did not throw his talent under the bus like that....There would be no Guns and Roses

The same could be said, I wouldn't want someone on a jury putting young kids back with a careless, endangeing, irresponsible lunatic.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

News from www.x17online.com

It was K-Fed who made the initial call to his lawyer and the authorities after becoming convinced that Britney might try to use the gun he gave her for her birthday (a Beretta) against Sean and Jayden.

"Although NOT high on illegal drugs," the paper claims Brit swallowed over one hundred pills in 36 hours, including "bottles" of OxyContin (although other reports say her tests came back clean for drugs and alcohol).

Sometime in the week before this happened, Britney called Kevin with a multi-million dollar offer to buy the kids from him.

During the standoff, Britney not only fought with bodyguards when they tried to take the children, but also "bashed her own head against the wall in a fit of blind rage."

Before cops arrived on the scene, Britney called younger sister Jamie Lynn and said "You're not going to be the only f***ing Spears on the front cover of a magazine next week!" before hanging up abruptly.

Ya see, this woman is derranged, she needs HELP big time and she wants the publicity that is what is even more damming to her.   She could totally avoid all this, she does this to herself, NOONE is doing this to her.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Seven wrote:

I do not follow the tabloids so have no way of knowing what of that is true in what context...obviously her confidentiality which she is legally entitled to

What the tabloids say about Britney is true. While the tabloids have to fake some news regarding other celebs, Britney and her friends give the tabloids the news.

Only story the past two years known to be false is the one that mentioned Britney was pregnant.

Board footer