You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Facebook "defriending" leads to double murder

-D- wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Bono wrote:

Believe me I see the problem you guys are talking about but there's nothing jaded about my opinion. I've seen enough comments in here form numerous people over the last few years bitching about others on facebook and it's only used by people who need to feed their ego. BULL FUCKING SHIT! Comments like that make me wonder who's actually the jaded ones.

i know people who actually use facebook to only talk to peopel they dont regualrily see as well..and if they see you on any kind of regular basis then they wont freind you on facebook...thats ok i suppose

but i also know people who dont talk to you at all then someone tells you that so an so was around...how come you didint come out? i didnt know...well it was on facebook...

i also know peopel who only commmucate via facebook...

its fucked up...and when peopel get that involved in something then there is bound to be someone who snaps

i dunno maybe i am jaded about the whole thing...or maybe i just dont care to be bothered with it...if you want to know what i've been up to then pick up the damn phone or send me an email...i've had the same email address since 1997 and ive had the same phone number since 2001

whats difference in emailing and FB?

FB is great. u catch up with old friends u lose touch with.. can keep up with people u don't have to call everyday, makes life more convenient. i don't have 3 or 4 hrs per day to keep in touch with people.. so 20-30 mins scrolling does the trick

this was an isolated incident of a psycho who reacted off a broken heart, not a simple delete from FB.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Facebook "defriending" leads to double murder

Axlin16 wrote:

That's what you think NOW.

We do not know the long term effects of a Facebook-dominate society. We just don't. I could be totally WRONG on this, and if I am, i'll apologize.

But I don't think I am. Do I think it'll create psychos? No. Do I think it will enhance pre-existing narcissism in people, oh hell fucking yes. And it might even create some at 15.

Let's give it time. I'm watching, and taking notes.

Board footer