You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Feb 16 Hiro Ballroom New York - Private Gig

faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:
faldor wrote:
madagas wrote:

The last party of New York Fashion Week was, by far, the wildest. Guns n Roses rocked Hiro Ballroom Thursday night, and on a balcony above the tequila-soaked fans, Matt Damon, Justin Timberlake and Chelsea Clinton got a little wild. Well, mostly Damon — while Clinton swayed to the music with her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, and a bearded, beanie-clad Timberlake chatted with friends (without fiance Jessica Biel), Damon “pounded beers all night,” an onlooker told ABCNews.com.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainme … s-n-roses/

“At the end of the night, around 2 a.m., he tried to climb over a couch to get to the bar and ended up falling on the floor,” the source said. “But he was having a good time. He was making out with his wife all night.”

my kinda guy:haha:

How do you like them apples?

I thought for sure when I saw they opened with "You're Crazy" that this must've been an acoustic gig.  Surprised to see that was not the case.  Interesting choice for an opener.  First time ever perhaps?

And Ben Affleck put You're Crazy in "Gone Baby Gone" in the bar scene.

7 degrees of GNR

Sky Dog wrote:

Sky Dog wrote:

Sky Dog wrote:

you guys really need to watch that hour long video above...awesome

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Nice find, wonder who filmed that?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

In that ABC video above, did Axl cut his hair? Or was it just tucked in his jacket combined with the shot?

He almost looked like he had a mid-to-late 90's grunge cut.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

In that ABC video above, did Axl cut his hair? Or was it just tucked in his jacket combined with the shot?

He almost looked like he had a mid-to-late 90's grunge cut.

I think it's a haircut. Looks fuckin' terrible. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Well if it is cut, it's another not smart move concerning presenting his weight.

Fat men should either have fully long her, or buzzcut hair. Those layered cuts at shoulder length, just enhance the age and fat in your face.

It looks even worse when middle aged women do the same thing, because they carry more fat cells in their faces.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

[youtube]dAjG4npb1KY&feature=channel[/youtube]

Board footer