You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Hall Of Fame Conspiracy Theory

Sky Dog wrote:
-D- wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I cannot believe the only thing out of that MASSIVE ass post people took from it was "lazy".

I'm gonna stop wasting my time.

And D is obviously not a singer and has no clue how it's done and how it works. Axl obviously sings higher today than he did in his heyday. If you don't hear that, I can't help you. Check with Beltone hearing aids.

Lord u don't understand a thing I am talking about

There is a giant difference in singing something Falsetto which is what Axl does now and singing with your full throat.

Falsetto is why it is higher cleaner weaker

Its higher cause the only way he can duplicate what he used to could sing is to do falsetto.

Do u even know what the fuck a falsetto is?

Sometimes when u talk about music, u remind me of that old Andy Griffith episode where Barney acts like he knows it all about music and Andy asks him what he is gonna do if they ask him to sing A Capella and Barney being the know it all he is, starts making up a song singing A Capella.. A Capella..

I guess u believe athletes get faster bigger and stronger as they age also.:rolleyes:

I don't know what has gotten in to you, but just shut the fuck up for awhile. Jesus, it's real simple and it has nothing to do with youtube clips. Did you like the show you went to? (WHICH IS YES)...Do you like Chinese Democracy? (which is you like some but don't like most). OK...state your opinion once and move on.

you know what, I actually threw Chinese in the trash the other day. I don't want it in my collection because the artwork sucks and the album was clearly a "leaks" album. Of course, I like a lot of it, but in the end, I can't support such a poor release.

However, Axl will be at an awesome venue on Thursday and me and another 12 guys/gals are going cause we know it is gonna f'n rock.:thumbup:

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Just explaining the difference in Falsetto and full throat...

So to say someone's voice gets higher with age is ridiculous. it doesn't

singer starts using falsetto to hit notes they once did.. Falsetto is much higher than normal voice.

I am posting the way I am now cause someone has to stop the sheep mentality and keep some form of perspective.

Amazes me how little it takes to make the fanbase drink the kool aid.

My show was excellent, no doubt about it.. certainly don't need to go to Atlanta march 1st and see the same show in smaller venue

This lineup has big time potential. so stop wasting time and get something going instead of this same ole shit.

For fuck's sake, if u are gonna keep on this CD tour, release that Better video or another single or something.

If u are gonna tour at least do it right. Go into the studio quickly, re record TIL with DJ doing his fabulous take on Robin's solo.. Ship that fucking thing to radio, put together a nice live official video and at least go down swinging with the album

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Bono wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
-D- wrote:

Id say Axl peaked on Lies... his voice just kills on it.

Agreed. Crazy and Million are his finest work, especially Crazy. The band was in the zone then, too bad they only got to make 15 songs while they were in it.

In my opinion OIAM is easily his best vocal performance. A shame it's burried underneath a pile of seemingly racists, ignorant and naive lyrics as such the song will never be played on radio. Otherwise it would've been a  sure fire hit and an all time classic in my opinion.  Great guitar solo too in my opinion. let's listen!
[youtube]V49fRuNtgFg&feature=fvst[/youtube]

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
madagas wrote:

you know what, I actually threw Chinese in the trash the other day. I don't want it in my collection because the artwork sucks and the album was clearly a "leaks" album. Of course, I like a lot of it, but in the end, I can't support such a poor release:

Hate to be the one to say this..... you bought the album, therefore you supported it and by throwing it out after purchase you have simply wasted your money.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Bono wrote:
madagas wrote:

you know what, I actually threw Chinese in the trash the other day. I don't want it in my collection because the artwork sucks and the album was clearly a "leaks" album. Of course, I like a lot of it, but in the end, I can't support such a poor release:

Hate to be the one to say this..... you bought the album, therefore you supported it and by throwing it out after purchase you have simply wasted your money.

I think hes is only joking couldnt be that dumb didnt like the artwork fuck me

Sky Dog wrote:
Bono wrote:
madagas wrote:

yep....and I appreciate you telling me something I already know. Captain Obvious Part 2....Buzzsaw misses your insightful after thoughts.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

No, friends thoughts don't count only when you try to use them as a representation of the entire world's opinion. 

Yeah but what you've always failed to realize is their opinions ARE reflective of the entire world's opinions. It's a sample size. Funny how it's only applicable though when it's shining a positive light on Axl.  A friend's rave review is legit of course and it a sure fire sign of how the public would feel if they just gave it a chance, yet when a  friend's opinion is less than flattering it's not legit and it's not a fair assumption to suggest it's likely a  common opinion shared by others in the genral public. Total double standard and always has been.

I like how people can use and dismiss opinions of others however it suits them. As though soem opinions just don't exist unless it supports their view point.

I'm not dismissing your friends opinions. But you can't turn around and dismiss the postive stuff said about Axl and the new band either, especially when it's coming from the press, which are far from his biggest fans.  So if there is positive stuff, we can't say only the negative shit represents what the general publics feelings are. That's a double standard, right?

"I like how people can use and dismiss opinions of others however it suits them. As though soem opinions just don't exist unless it supports their view point."

I completely agree cool

mao2x
 Rep: 0 

mao2x wrote:

dont look back the past move forwad to the future if day perform in RNRHF the old guns great if not fine by me love the new GNR hope they have new album in 2012

johndivney wrote:

Axl's voice gets that weird high scalded cat thing when he visits his hut & "oxygen mask". Wish he'd stay onstage for all of estranged most. Along w/ron's soulless butchery, squeaky axl wrecks the 2nd half of it.

Sky Dog wrote:
-D- wrote:

Just explaining the difference in Falsetto and full throat...

So to say someone's voice gets higher with age is ridiculous. it doesn't

singer starts using falsetto to hit notes they once did.. Falsetto is much higher than normal voice.

I am posting the way I am now cause someone has to stop the sheep mentality and keep some form of perspective.

Amazes me how little it takes to make the fanbase drink the kool aid.

My show was excellent, no doubt about it.. certainly don't need to go to Atlanta march 1st and see the same show in smaller venue

This lineup has big time potential. so stop wasting time and get something going instead of this same ole shit.

For fuck's sake, if u are gonna keep on this CD tour, release that Better video or another single or something.

If u are gonna tour at least do it right. Go into the studio quickly, re record TIL with DJ doing his fabulous take on Robin's solo.. Ship that fucking thing to radio, put together a nice live official video and at least go down swinging with the album

I agree with all of that. I 'm going to the show Thurs cause I love that venue and can't wait to hear UTLH, You're Crazy and Civil War (hopefully)...pure nostalgia. 19

Board footer