You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Feb. 19th, 2012 - House of Blues, Chicago, IL

faldor wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

What was the Ohio comment about? Some sort of football thing?

I have no clue, just thought I'd put the quote up to see if anyone else knew what it meant:P

My thought was it was a reference to the RRHOF.  Maybe someone had a Slash sign or something.  Total speculation on my part of course, and I'm probably off base, but that's the thought that came to mind.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axlin to Russ:

DJ owning the TIL solo like always!

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
faldor wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I have no clue, just thought I'd put the quote up to see if anyone else knew what it meant:P

My thought was it was a reference to the RRHOF.  Maybe someone had a Slash sign or something.  Total speculation on my part of course, and I'm probably off base, but that's the thought that came to mind.

Sounds the most logical

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

There was someone pre-show that kept constantly yelling for Slash, and someone on the crew or Fernando kept yelling back "Slash isn't here".

I guess the dude just wanted to fuck with Axl. Even five years ago, that's an instant ejection at a show.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Motivation (feat. Tommy Stinson)

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
faldor wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

There was someone pre-show that kept constantly yelling for Slash, and someone on the crew or Fernando kept yelling back "Slash isn't here".

I guess the dude just wanted to fuck with Axl. Even five years ago, that's an instant ejection at a show.

Ah, maybe that WAS it then.  Axl has sure mellowed over the years.  At the show in CT, he got hit with a bottle at the end of a song and never made mention of it, didn't pause the show or nothing.  Just went on like it never happened.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

russ will be happy that ashba messed up the solo twice

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Tommy is getting GREAT coverage from the film crew. Lots of love there.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Motivation (feat. Tommy Stinson)

AKA a piss break:butt:

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
war wrote: