You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Feb. 19th, 2012 - House of Blues, Chicago, IL

Axlin16 wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Motivation (feat. Tommy Stinson)

AKA a piss break:butt:

Bullshit, Tommy is the fucking man. Probably the most old Guns of the new era.

But I will confess... this Motivation performance is uninspiring. Tommy seems out of breath, and I heard better on the LA & Vegas shows.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

WOW, two solos back to back.

Now Dizzy Reed with Baba O'Riley

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Oh, and I saw Russ tweeted earlier that they actually made the "no Slash t-shirts or top hots" announcement.  So maybe that got a "pro Slash" fan going a bit.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

"No Top Hats"

But DJ can wear one.

What the fuck?

faldor

faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

"No Top Hats"

But DJ can wear one.

What the fuck?

Well, it's not a "Slash" tophat I guess.  Tophats need to be measured at the door.  Like getting on a ride at Disneyland.  If it's too high it gets revoked.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:

Oh, and I saw Russ tweeted earlier that they actually made the "no Slash t-shirts or top hots" announcement.  So maybe that got a "pro Slash" fan going a bit.

Shit like that gives creedence to Monkey's theory that he doesn't see this Axl, no matter how mellow, going backwards and performing with the old guys when he still seems damn focused on the current GN'R, and they're still doing the "no Slash" shit at shows.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

"No Top Hats"

But DJ can wear one.

What the fuck?

Well, it's not a "Slash" tophat I guess.  Tophats need to be measured at the door.  Like getting on a ride at Disneyland.  If it's too high it gets revoked.

The Orlando show had a guy dressed like Axl, a guy dressed like Slash w/ top hat, and a guy dressed like Buckethead all taking group pictures with people. 16

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Street of Dreams

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Motivation (feat. Tommy Stinson)

AKA a piss break:butt:

Bullshit, Tommy is the fucking man. Probably the most old Guns of the new era.

But I will confess... this Motivation performance is uninspiring. Tommy seems out of breath, and I heard better on the LA & Vegas shows.

Kinda contradicting yourself man smile

faldor

faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
faldor wrote:

Shit like that gives creedence to Monkey's theory that he doesn't see this Axl, no matter how mellow, going backwards and performing with the old guys when he still seems damn focused on the current GN'R, and they're still doing the "no Slash" shit at shows.

Yeah, like Russ tweeted, I never believe that "no Slash" stuff was true.  But now coming from a reliable source, I guess it is.

Board footer