You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Feb. 19th, 2012 - House of Blues, Chicago, IL

Axlin16 wrote:

You Could Be Mine

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

AKA a piss break:butt:

Bullshit, Tommy is the fucking man. Probably the most old Guns of the new era.

But I will confess... this Motivation performance is uninspiring. Tommy seems out of breath, and I heard better on the LA & Vegas shows.

Kinda contradicting yourself man smile

Yeah but normally Motivation RULES. So NO it's not a piss break. Frankly none of the solos are. They are all actually entertaining and well performed.

Did anyone hear Richard's little extra solo on Bond Theme? WOW! Shades of Bucket.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Where's Bono lol? He not watching?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
faldor wrote:

Oh, and I saw Russ tweeted earlier that they actually made the "no Slash t-shirts or top hots" announcement.  So maybe that got a "pro Slash" fan going a bit.

Shit like that gives creedence to Monkey's theory that he doesn't see this Axl, no matter how mellow, going backwards and performing with the old guys when he still seems damn focused on the current GN'R, and they're still doing the "no Slash" shit at shows.

Yeah, like Russ tweeted, I never believe that "no Slash" stuff was true.  But now coming from a reliable source, I guess it is.

Yeah I didn't believe it at all either. Like I said the show I was at it was embraced.

Now all the sudden it's a big deal.

Maybe because they knew it was being filmed?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Bullshit, Tommy is the fucking man. Probably the most old Guns of the new era.

But I will confess... this Motivation performance is uninspiring. Tommy seems out of breath, and I heard better on the LA & Vegas shows.

Yeah but normally Motivation RULES. So NO it's not a piss break. Frankly none of the solos are. They are all actually entertaining and well performed.

Did anyone hear Richard's little extra solo on Bond Theme? WOW! Shades of Bucket.

Yeah, I honestly enjoy all the solos too and don't really get the bitching about them.  But if you did need to take a piss/beer break, I'd still choose one of the solos over an actual Guns song.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

Where's Bono lol? He not watching?

Bono doesn't typically watch this stuff I don't think. Plus he might have to work tomorrow.

2006 Axl on YCBM, which is okay.

Does anybody know why Axl got pissed off again in that area? Some dude is pissing him off over there. He gave the glare again.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

yer seen that russ will fill us in

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

DJ Ashba Guitar Solo (Ballad of Death)

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
gibbo wrote:

yer seen that russ will fill us in

Yeah that's right in Russ area too.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

Yeah, I honestly enjoy all the solos too and don't really get the bitching about them.  But if you did need to take a piss/beer break, I'd still choose one of the solos over an actual Guns song.

Case in point. But I'm watching on my smartphone anyways so anytime is a piss break for me:D

Board footer