You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Feb. 19th, 2012 - House of Blues, Chicago, IL

faldor wrote:

Alright,

GOOD

FUCKING

NIGHT!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Great show, WELL WORTH the $3 bucks.

And despite some hiccups, a huge kudos to GNR.com for a great rollout. Hopefully many more and much else to come.

The final setlist has been updated on the front page. One of the best setlists on a pro-shot IN YEARS! AWESOME!

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Yeah it was good, no complaints whatsoever, cant wait till they hit the UK.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

just paid for this and got in during paradise city. during the bows, the stream cut and i`m not able to rewatch it...  anyone knows how that works?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

THAT WAS SOME GOOD SHIT IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF! THE STREAM WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD AND THE LOOK KICKED THE CRAP OUTTA ICLIPS AND RIO IV YOUTUBE STREAM!! THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING! Started around 12:40ish and ended around 3:30am...so that's about 3 hours! big_smile Axl and the boys were on fire! GOOD FUCKING NIGHT EVERYBODY! XD GOD BLESS!!

johndivney wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

lol at Axl, "remember my motto... be bitter, stay mad, blame everyone. It's on my fridge magnet!"

he should say funny shit like this more often.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
WARose wrote:

just paid for this and got in during paradise city. during the bows, the stream cut and i`m not able to rewatch it...  anyone knows how that works?

Dunno mate, its not replayed for me yet either.

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

I only saw the first song, then I had to go to work. Will be enjoying the "re-run" later tonight!

Thanx for the updates Axlin (and others)!  22

Naltav

Naltav wrote:
Olorin wrote:
WARose wrote:

Dunno mate, its not replayed for me yet either.

If I remember correctly, the Vegas stream wasn't up right after the show ended. Took a little while. Don't remember how long...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Someone on facebook told me that it takes them "a few hours" to process the files from the stream, then it will be available again.

I'm hanging to catch the second half of the show at it seemed like a pretty good one from the half I caught before I had to go out. Great that GNR do these streams these days. It's kinda fun chatting to everyone in real time about the shows too. Real community spirit to it all smile

Board footer