You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: 20 Seconds of the new Slash Song "You're A Lie" from Apocalyptic Lov

Gibbo wrote:

mmm i reckon it mite be equal mate

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I can't stand Myles. That's what's hurting it to me personally.

The slick production is strange for Slash, it's not what I'm used to hearing from Slash. VR wasn't even slick like that.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

I just think both Axl and slash are the best combo together apart they are both still unreal but it just not the same 22

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:

The slick production is strange for Slash, it's not what I'm used to hearing from Slash. VR wasn't even slick like that.

Set Me Free & Fall To Pieces wasn't slick?

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Yer i can see why people arent fans of myles i just sort of block him out i listen to slashs stuff coz i play guitar and love his riffs and tone like these days i listen to gnr coz i love axl voice and style i spouse you cant have your cake and eat it

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

some people on GNR forums remind me of the guy, who sees a chick that is an absolute TEN but complains her knees are too knobby and wouldn't fuck her because of it.

Slash could pull off SCOM part 2 and people on here would bitch cause he hasn't "EVOLVED"

can't win situation when people want u to fail cause u are making new music and kicking ass... and their hero is milking Nostalgia tours.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Christ, D... This is getting stupid. I don't know what's more stupid, the constant wife/girlfriend/girl analogies or the fact you have to attack CD and Axl whenever someone doesn't like something you like, or, God forbid, says something good about CD or the new line up.

If he made something I liked I'd say it. Like Always On The Run. But I'm not going to pretend to like something to placate you, dude. If I hate it it has nothing to do with Axl, CD, or anything else. I don't like it. And  WE HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD THE WHOLE SONG YET! Our opinions could change.

And see, I didn't bash Slash once to get my point across. Amazing, huh.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Set Me Free & Fall To Pieces wasn't slick?

Not the production value. Not like that.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

some people on GNR forums remind me of the guy, who sees a chick that is an absolute TEN but complains her knees are too knobby and wouldn't fuck her because of it.

Slash could pull off SCOM part 2 and people on here would bitch cause he hasn't "EVOLVED"

can't win situation when people want u to fail cause u are making new music and kicking ass... and their hero is milking Nostalgia tours.

The only one who is trashing one (Axl) to build up the other (Slash) seems to be you.  YOU keep bringing it up, no one else does.  You saying the song is a sure fire hit after hearing 20 seconds is no more crazy than people saying they hate the song.  Whether it be your love or hate for Slash, or a true opinion based on what they heard regardless of how they feel about Slash or Axl.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

no, they hate Myles so automatically say it sucks based on Myles vocal.. they aren't even hearing the cool guitar stuff in the background.

It isnt bashing if it is true.

Board footer