You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Re: Slash likes Disney Soundtracks

Backslash wrote:

Interesting and kind of pointless.  Slash-related, nonetheless. big_smile

Former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash loves listening to Walt Disney film soundtracks. The long-haired guitarist - who became the first musician to break the smoking ban when he lit up on stage at the Cardiff International Arena in June 2007 - is renowned for his love of hard rock music, but has now revealed he has a softer side. He said: "In my record collection you'll find the complete catalogues of Walt Disney music. All the classic themes - 'The Jungle Book', 'Cinderella', 'Lady and the Tramp' - the who
le lot." The 42-year-old musician - who is currently lead guitarist for Velvet Revolver - also admitted he has an unhealthy obsession with British comedienne Dawn French. He added: "I love anything with Dawn French in it. She's f***ing brilliant!" Despite revealing his unusual musical tastes, Slash - whose real name is Saul Hudson - also said he is proud of his rock 'n' roll background and his love of alcohol is down to his British roots. He said: "I was reunited with my family in the 1990s when they hung
out in the dressing room and cleaned me out of alcohol! I felt very proud I was part of this lineage of English p**sheads.

Source: http://www.kuwaittimes.net/read_news.ph … EyMTQ3ODI1

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Interesting and kind of pointless.  Slash-related, nonetheless. big_smile

Former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash loves listening to Walt Disney film soundtracks. The long-haired guitarist - who became the first musician to break the smoking ban when he lit up on stage at the Cardiff International Arena in June 2007 - is renowned for his love of hard rock music, but has now revealed he has a softer side. He said: "In my record collection you'll find the complete catalogues of Walt Disney music. All the classic themes - 'The Jungle Book', 'Cinderella', 'Lady and the Tramp' - the who
le lot." The 42-year-old musician - who is currently lead guitarist for Velvet Revolver - also admitted he has an unhealthy obsession with British comedienne Dawn French. He added: "I love anything with Dawn French in it. She's f***ing brilliant!" Despite revealing his unusual musical tastes, Slash - whose real name is Saul Hudson - also said he is proud of his rock 'n' roll background and his love of alcohol is down to his British roots. He said: "I was reunited with my family in the 1990s when they hung
out in the dressing room and cleaned me out of alcohol! I felt very proud I was part of this lineage of English p**sheads.

Source: http://www.kuwaittimes.net/read_news.ph … EyMTQ3ODI1

Has he been on the smack again? Slash, can you see the little green men?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

children do funny things to your head 16

Board footer