You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Surprised label isnt capitalizing on rrhof

-D- wrote:

I think its weird the label hasnt tried capitalizing on rrhof by rolling out another greatest hits package.
makes me think of reasons why. Cohld it b gnr have only one album left on contract? Si they dont wanna blow it n a greatest hits package? Labels usually never miss an opportunity to milk a buck. Aerosmith have 100to gh albums.

So any explanations?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Are you drunk? 16

Sky Dog wrote:

not on my end...I think it is a good time for an AFD 25 year anniversary disc with original artwork and bonus tracks...

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Typed from phone. Hate this touchscreen shit lol

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

This one's pretty easy: W. Axl Rose

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
-D- wrote:

Typed from phone. Hate this touchscreen shit lol

Really, they dont have to do anything. I haven't heard of any record label doing anything special about these things. If there's a sales bump, there's a sales bump. You don't have to do anything.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

not on my end...I think it is a good time for an AFD 25 year anniversary disc with original artwork and bonus tracks...

And re-mastereded would be cool 21 I reckon that would sell like hot cakes

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'd love a remastered AFD.

Not new performances though - original tapes only - but with modern mastering to make it as loud as everything else on my ipod. I know we'd loose dynamic range and all that - but I dunno the punch the drums would have and the guitar solos - it would be truely awesome.

But knowing my luck we'd get some kind of butchered rerecord like that Big Daddy version of sweet child of mine. I could handle axl adding a "Do you Know where the fuck you are" scream but any other changes would be an abomination.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I'd love a remastered AFD.

Not new performances though - original tapes only - but with modern mastering to make it as loud as everything else on my ipod. I know we'd loose dynamic range and all that - but I dunno the punch the drums would have and the guitar solos - it would be truely awesome.

But knowing my luck we'd get some kind of butchered rerecord like that Big Daddy version of sweet child of mine. I could handle axl adding a "Do you Know where the fuck you are" scream but any other changes would be an abomination.

I hear ya mate i like the live version of wttj and how they lenghen the  outro part

Board footer