You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Surprised label isnt capitalizing on rrhof

misterID wrote:

That again... Don't listen to it if it's ever released. You have to have some serious mental problems if you can't just ignore it.

Axl should just stream AFD redux on the Website or their youtube channel, or give it out to fanclub members. It really should have been a bonus on CD, imo.

Live Era is Axl's AFD redux vocals and Robin and Chris are both on that album. So you guys have already heard it, probably even bought it tongue

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
misterID wrote:

That again... Don't listen to it if it's ever released. You have to have some serious mental problems if you can't just ignore it.

Axl should just stream AFD redux on the Website or their youtube channel, or give it out to fanclub members. It really should have been a bonus on CD, imo.

Live Era is Axl's AFD redux vocals and Robin and Chris are both on that album. So you guys have already heard it, probably even bought it tongue

Please, stop the personal insults, otherwise you'll look a mental Axlite fanboy. 22

Anyway, I think that whoever wants to hear the remake of one of the greatest albums of all time, by the worst line-up GN'R has ever had, and 15 years after the desperate try, is more mental than anybody else in the GN'R fanbase. I know that catastrophe tourism exists, but I see no point of revisiting the disaster 15 years later. What do you expect? Axl was trying to make them sound anything close to Guns N' Roses, cause their writing was sub-par and didn't have the GN'R feel at all, hence the rerecording. For once in his lifetime, Axl's inability to relase anything served the greater good.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Personal insults? I'm not the one hanging around crying and making bitter comments because of a line up that's no longer together 17 years later neutral

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
misterID wrote:

Personal insults? I'm not the one hanging around crying and making bitter comments because of a line up that's no longer together 17 years later neutral

You made a personal insult against me. This board is not about me or you. It's about Guns N' Roses, past, present and future. We can express and share our views. After all these yours, you still haven't fugured it out. Unbelievable. Deal with it, or go to the zealot site.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I'd listen to a rerecorded version of AFD with a new lineup. Would be interesting and in my mind it would just be a tribute album by a  cover band. having said that I'd have huge issue if they released it and it was passed off as the 25th anniversary rerelease and made to be like the guys who rerecorded it were actually Guns N' Roses. That's be fucking bullshit. It's something I could see Axl doing. trying to erase the past and present the 2000 era lineup as THE Guns N' Roses.  I agree with MisterID though that it should've came as a  bonus disc with CD with some liner notes explaining what the thought process was for doing it.

In terms of a rerelease of the original AFD I'd love it. two discs.  Disc 1 justa  remasterd version of how it is now. Disc two demos, unreleased songs and alternate versions. The one thing I always wished was that Jungle ended the way they ended it on the Tokyo dvd's. I love the way it ends with a bang and doing that in studio  would've been awesome I think.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
misterID wrote:

You made a personal insult against me. This board is not about me or you. It's about Guns N' Roses, past, present and future. We can express and share our views. After all these yours, you still haven't fugured it out. Unbelievable. Deal with it, or go to the zealot site.

Knock yourself out. I've ignored you and your lame "cover band" comments and your petty, butt hurt bitterness and pathetic attempts at antagonizing fans of the new line up at every turn, because that's your opinion. And you're a fan of the old line up. Never told you to go post somewhere else or stop posting.

If you cannot handle someone liking this line up, calling it GN'R and you are incapable of handling albums released by the new band, even hypothetical albums, without throwing a tantrum and insutling the band... If the mere fact that AFD redux did get released and you have that drastic of a reacton to it, then yes, then you have some problems that you need to seek help for.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I'd be curious to listen to the re-recorded Appetite.  I am curious to listen to most of the stuff Axl has.

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
misterID wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
misterID wrote:

Knock yourself out. I've ignored you and your lame "cover band" comments and your petty, butt hurt bitterness and pathetic attempts at antagonizing fans of the new line up at every turn, because that's your opinion. And you're a fan of the old line up. Never told you to go post somewhere else or stop posting.

If you cannot handle someone liking this line up, calling it GN'R and you are incapable of handling albums released by the new band, even hypothetical albums, without throwing a tantrum and insutling the band... If the mere fact that AFD redux did get released and you have that drastic of a reacton to it, then yes, then you have some problems that you need to seek help for.

I'm sorry if you can't accept others' opinion. Maybe yőu should visit Malibu or North Korea. I'm not bitter at all, just find you and your hero pathetic and utterly ridiculous. I can accept others liking this pseudo-Guns N' Roses, but praising it is comical. What's even worse is attacking people who have different opinions. You do it all the time.

I'm a fan of Guns N' Roses, but not a fan of their last album. Today's line-up means jack shit to me, as any other band on the world that has done jack shit. You are the one who loves anything labeled Guns N' Roses  - except the real Guns N' Roses with Slash & Co. You are all for every fake product. Well, keep supporting 'Ribak' and 'Neki' and ignore the reality. Just stop repeating your Axlite bullshit about what I should or should not post.

Anyway, you are third on my ignore list. Nice company. 22

misterID

misterID wrote:

Good smile

I love anything labeled Guns N' Roses except the original? I don't even need to respond, that post says everything about you. 16

But I will say this:  I don't rag on Slash every chance I get. I don't go to the old gunners section and insult the old members, the old band, or what they're doing now. Because that's respecting everyones opinion and not antagonizing people.

But you do. You went apeshit on people because they didn't like Slash's new song and called them Axlites and bashers... When they were old school line up fans. And they weren't even bashing Slash. They disagreed with you and you couldn't handle it.

Anyway, have fun ignoring people. It's funny you couldn't just do it on your own, you needed help. 16

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I'm a fan of Guns N' Roses, but not a fan of their last album. Today's line-up means jack shit to me, as any other band on the world that has done jack shit.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewforum.php?id=3

There you go.

Board footer