You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: DJ Ashba Livestream Chat

war wrote:

lol i was about to ask what happened to "a couple days"?

welcome back bobo

bobo
 Rep: -7 

bobo wrote:

thanks. hey. what did dj ashba say about robin stormin back in guns n roses on the up close and personal tour? robin was kicking ass. dj was watching the chinese dem master from the cheap seats!

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

he said nothing about it.

bobo

bobo wrote:

i'm disappointed in dj ashba. robin's return in guns n roses was like the real reunion. it's not a small thing. it's a huge thing in guns n roses. gives fans hope for chinese 2. since robin recorded the songs for the follow up. gives me disappointment dj doesn't talk about it to the press!

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
bobo wrote:

i'm disappointed in dj ashba. robin's return in guns n roses was like the real reunion. it's not a small thing. it's a huge thing in guns n roses. gives fans hope for chinese 2. since robin recorded the songs for the follow up. gives me disappointment dj doesn't talk about it to the press!

I hope you get banned again

bobo

bobo wrote:

i'm sorry to hear you say that

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

yeah I'm sure you are.....  troll

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
bobo wrote:

thanks. hey. what did dj ashba say about robin stormin back in guns n roses on the up close and personal tour? robin was kicking ass. dj was watching the chinese dem master from the cheap seats!

Yeah, thats exactly what DJ would say...:ummm:

Unless you have some proper discussion to add, go away again please.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

DJ basically said Robin's solo sucked in a nice way

i concur

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
bobo wrote:

This is hilarious stuff.

Board footer