You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: DJ Ashba Livestream Chat

-D- wrote:

Maybe if Robin didn't dress like Olivia Newton John, id take him more seriously.

bobo
 Rep: -7 

bobo wrote:

i'm adding proper discussion. i can't help it if you can't handle what i discuss. what i say is robin's return to guns n roses changes the game. puts dj ashba on the hotseat. if there is a european tour after HOF, dj's job is in jeopardy! robin finck can take dj's spot on the european tour. robin can reach in and take it based on his monumental performance on the up close and personal guns n roses tour!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Monkeys can also fly out of my butt

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
bobo wrote:

i'm adding proper discussion. i can't help it if you can't handle what i discuss. what i say is robin's return to guns n roses changes the game. puts dj ashba on the hotseat. if there is a european tour after HOF, dj's job is in jeopardy! robin finck can take dj's spot on the european tour. robin can reach in and take it based on his monumental performance on the up close and personal guns n roses tour!

Gee, he played on ONE song on the very LAST night of the tour. There is hardly anything monumental about that.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Wow, Axl getting called out by his CURRENT BAND MATES, to put the bullshit behind him and play one fucking night.  I love it.  I think Axl will cave in the end and give the fans what they want.  He is looking like a major douche if he does not.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Can someone tell me why everyone's hating on Bobo? I guess I'm not picking up on something here

bobo

bobo wrote:

they hate i'm a robin finck fan. they hate i think i think dj sucks on robin's chi dem solos live. they hate i say chi dem is better than appetite and the greatest rock record ever. they hate cause i say it's cause of robin finck, buckethead, and brain. not dj ashba, bumblefoot, and frank. they hate i think robin's guns n roses studio solos are as good or better than slash. especially robin's studio TIL solo. which is off the charts. they hate i think robin should replace dj on the european tour if there is a european tour after HOF. they hate me for this. they hate me for a lot of stuff i say. but you know what? don't hate the player...hate the game

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Nah we ALL just hate that you're a broken record repeating the same thing over and over and over in every reply you write.

Besides, all the anti-DJ stuff you write is just your opinion, and a sad attempt to boost up Robin, a guy who most of us are fans of anyway, otherwise we probably wouldn't be here.

Fact is, DJ has replaced Robin and does an awesome job faithfully playing both Robin and Slash's material. I couldn't say the same for Robin. And you're lying to yourself if you think that he did

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
bobo wrote:

they hate i'm a robin finck fan. they hate i think i think dj sucks on robin's chi dem solos live. they hate i say chi dem is better than appetite and the greatest rock record ever. they hate cause i say it's cause of robin finck, buckethead, and brain. not dj ashba, bumblefoot, and frank. they hate i think robin's guns n roses studio solos are as good or better than slash. especially robin's studio TIL solo. which is off the charts. they hate i think robin should replace dj on the european tour if there is a european tour after HOF. they hate me for this. they hate me for a lot of stuff i say. but you know what? don't hate the player...hate the game

As much as I disagree with you. I  believe you are entitled to your opinion just as much as anyone else here. Therefore, staying on the forum. Just don't be redundant and keep your thoughts in 1 neatly written post. That's all

bobo

bobo wrote:

what you're saying is your opinion too. but there's a difference. it's called the chinese democracy record. the record is the difference between robin, dj ashba, bumblefoot, and slash. the chinese democracy record is a fact. it proves my discussion points on robin. they're not opinions. like yours. saying dj is better live than robin is your opinion. it's not a fact. the new guns n roses record is a fact. robin surpasses slash on the current guns n roses record. robin is a master of rock n' roll. axl should give robin the chance to finally do TIL live and show he is a master by replacing both dj and bumblefoot onn the up in the air european tour. post HOF. maybe....

Board footer