You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: DJ Ashba Livestream Chat

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bobo
 Rep: -7 

bobo wrote:

your avatar icon is robin finck and you talk about dj derailment? look, robin finck was in guns n roses before dj ashba. okay? robin set the bar with the chinese democracy record. what's dj done in his career? robin is the real deal. the proof is on the record. better. twat. til. irs. chinese democracy. street of dreams. many more. countless chinese democracy world tours and festivals robin kicked ass on every night. robin pays his dues. from 1999-2008 robin kicks ass in guns n roses. dj ashba and bumblefoot haven't proved their worthy to be on the follow up record with robin and bucket or worthy of performing on the european tour. robin blew all that up in one night. up close and personal.

discuss it right here

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I like both DJ and Robin. Robin's playing was amazing on Chinese and he did great on the tours. Without his guitar parts, I don't think Axl would of been close to getting a song or two together with really good solos. The guy worked well with Buckethead, Paul, and Richard during those days. As for DJ, he's brought a great energy and fire into the band that has really brought people to see the current lineup. He plays the songs great with respect. He gets along well with the rest of the band. Axl seems happier working with DJ, Ron, and the other guys. I wouldn't mind Robin and some of the alumni showing up and playing with the guys. I think it's awesome.   Hell, if he's kept Tommy, Dizzy, and Chris in the band for this long, then Axl's doing something right I guess. haha. It's just music man! Enjoy it and rock out!

Board footer