You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

Gibbo wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
gibbo wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'm sure we can even use a chatroom here or somewhere else playing the albums and maybe tributes from gnrevo members.

what a about a group chat on skype

I think I have skype on my phone...I could probably add it to the computer.

Yeah its pretty good just make a group call it GNRevolution and anyone on here can join it 22

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Holy shit! I became a topic of conversation!  I am still really hurt by all this. Ali may be Axl for all I know...  Who else could think like him?  Buzz, thanks for getting my back. Any word on the other guys performing with out Axl?  Been gone all day.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Izzy probably won't show.   Slash will probably perform with Miles Kennedy who is going to Cleveland.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Izzy probably won't show.   Slash will probably perform with Miles Kennedy who is going to Cleveland.

I really hope it doesn't turn into a quasi Slash solo show. The induction is about the collective not just one individual.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Id rather hear GNR with Myles than nothing though

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

I think they will do a instrumental if they do anything or have duff sing something like its so easy i see he does it at his shows myles want sing ill put $$ on that

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

How a GN'R fab 5 reunion/farewell show should go down:  Live at "The Ritz."

Have a club show like they just did. Don't blow your load on the HOF bullshit.

Realistically I think you'd have to castrate Axl before he'd work with Slash and even then....but yeah in some ways I've always thought a hall performance makes no sense - when they could play for $150m on a tour.

Then again....I guess it's been shown it's not about money, and I kinda hoped that where money wasn't the sweetener that the honouring and giving back something to the thousands of fans who beg for it might be...simply for the happiness it would create worldwide....but I guess their minds don't work like that!

I mean realisticly it's going to be 20 mins of awkward for axl and it would make 10,000,000 people in south america happy..he could almost do it for the global harmony at this rate.

No, I mean a REAL send off of the fab 5. Free show. Free stream. No money changing hands. The real deal.

I think Axl laid it out for what Slash has to do to open a line of communication. Right or wrong, good or bad, will Slash do it?

he did?

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
Aussie wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

I really hope it doesn't turn into a quasi Slash solo show. The induction is about the collective not just one individual.

I'd rather see Gilby go, have him, Slash, Steven and Duff get up there and do "It's So Easy" with Duff singing. Bring Matt out with some bongos and bang out "Brownstone"... Matt and Steven switch, and they close with "Dust N' Bones"/"Attitude".

Game... Blouses.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

We should have our own online celebration of the event.

I'd be all for that. Also, I'd like to add "What BLS said" to the discussion.

Lastly.... Eddie Trunk just tweeted this:

"Just found out that @MylesKennedy has to postpone our interview for tonight as he is headed to Cleveland."

So my worst fears have in fact been realized.

Jesus Christ.... Okay, who's bringing the booze and who's bringing the weed? We're going to need it.

I'm bringing something ALOT stronger than that. Myles & Slash at GNR's induction... jesus.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I just want to say that the absolute best thing to come of all of this was...

THE RETURN OF BUZZSAW!

Holy shit, what 'cha gonna do brother, what 'cha gonna do when the Evomaniac himself runs wild on YOU!

Fuck yeah, damn I missed Buzz.

Board footer