You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

faldor wrote:
Aussie wrote:

^ I really hope someone does it, that would be great!

Faldor can you do this?  14

I don't know if the sign would get much exposure from my seat in the rafters.  I could yell "Where's Izzy" maybe.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Ali wrote:
misterID wrote:

Maybe they'll show up with a "Where's Izzy" sign. 16

I am surprised, I thought he'd be the one to spearhead a performance. I guess this dispells the myth that everyone was on board, sans Axl. But I still think there's a better chance now of seeing Duff, Slash and Izzy together with Axl in the future, maybe a few songs at a GN'R gig, with this HOF thing. They have to interact with each other, at some point in some way... You'd think.

Funny.  I remember a few days ago it was suggested that there could possibly be other factors at play besides Axl's willingness to play, it was dismissed quite summarily.  Guess it wasn't quite so simple 19

Ali

Honestly what is your deal. Your posts are so lame. Nothing but spin over and over and over. You constantly talk about not assuming thinsg and then you're the master of assuptions. Such a  hypocrit. You're posts are terrible dude.  You'll say anything to be right regardless of how lame it makes you look.

IF Axl would just flat out say he's gonna do it like the other non recluse members did,  Izzy would be there. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Izzy just doesn't wanna be part fo the bullshit. BUT whatever helps ya sleep at night Ali and whatever makes you feel good about yourself. An ounce of common sense tells you it's Axl's bullshit that has fucked this all up. But live in your bubble if it suits you.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I know you'll roll your eyes, Bono... 14

But I'm just not sold on Izzy being a sure thing for the HOF, even if Axl said he'd perform. Maybe they could talk him into it, but Izzy is a weird cat. He's not a sure thing for anyone or for anything. And I don't think Izzy not being there would be a hold up in a performance. IMO, it has to do with Slash and Axl, period. Of course, I could be wrong. 16

I really believed Izzy might be the catalyst for a performance.

faldor wrote:
Aussie wrote:

^ I really hope someone does it, that would be great!

Faldor can you do this?  14

I don't know if the sign would get much exposure from my seat in the rafters.  I could yell "Where's Izzy" maybe.

Dude, the cameras would find you. You HAVE to bring a "Where's Izzy" sign. You have to. And yell it during their speech.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Izzy has always said he left GNR because of the drama, drugs, greed and Axl's power grab..

He said in that interview I posted that he'd reunite with the old crew 'in a heartbeat'.

Izzy must have smelt the bullshit before the rest and decided to excuse himself.

That is about the sanest assumption I can put aginst the facts at hand.

Slash has started to slowly unravel in these RRHOF interviews to the point where he has said out front now that Axl hates his guts. That has obviously been communicated clearly to him very recently as in recent interviews he had softened his position towards Axl's hate, saying things like 'their break up was a quiet one' etc.

It is what it is... Axl won't let it go..not for us fans...not for his old band mates and not even for the joy of forgiving someone and letting things go...

This 'no quarter' bullshit he insists on living his life by ihas led to this huge list of managers and band members he has chewed through over the years...

He is a 50 year old mega star with no wife or kids of his own. His 'family' get paid to be his family. The standard joys that make life so good for people have eluded him to some extent. This has to be due to his way he lives his life.

Only the complete failure of CD II and his loss of bankability will see him even consider a reunion now.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

This 'no quarter' bullshit he insists on living his life by ihas led to this huge list of managers and band members he has chewed through over the years...

He is a 50 year old mega star with no wife or kids of his own. His 'family' get paid to be his family. The standard joys that make life so good for people have eluded him to some extent. This has to be due to his way he lives his life.

Only the complete failure of CD II and his loss of bankability will see him even consider a reunion now.

22 totally agree mate hes got some problems thats for sure

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

This is embaressing. It actually embaress me.

I'm embaressed over how this is handled even before it has happened.
I'm embaressed over this "you know it, I know it, everbody knows it" attitude people have.
And I am embaressed over this discussion.

It's just embaressing.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I agree. This thread is a fucking abortion. After a fucking WEEK after looking at this thread, people are still arguing/talking/debating/circle jerking about "Is it Izzy or Axl?"

What a horrible thread.

Mikkamakka wrote:
Bono wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

You can't just call Axl. Everything goes through the housekeeper and probably other people before that as well.

True.

It is pathetic though that none of them even attempt to reach out to him. On the flip sad it's pathetic that Axl makes them come to him. Why can't he reach out to Slash or Matt or Duff and say something.

THEY ARE ALL FUCKING PUSSIES

the "most dangerous band in the world" reduced to a bunch of fucking pussies.

Agree. Although I remember one of the lawsuits, when they sued cause they didn't get their money off the back catalogue or what, and couldn't have reached Axl. Axl later said that they were pussies, who didn't call him, just sued. I really wonder how much of this shit is caused by those hangers-on, who bodyguard Axl's life and don't let the old members contact him and then lie to Axl that nobody called them. A possible scenario.

Anyway, the should try to call Axl, at least his housekeeper. Cause in this case they'd give it a try. Izzy's a moron though if he doesn't plan to attend. I think they got tired of all this bullshit, drama and nonsense. Cannot talk to Axl just an arrogant woman, Izzy's hesitating to show up, Steven's talking nonsense... I understand Duff that he doesn't want to make phone calls and convince people. They are grown man. If that's all what they can do, then fuck it. Forever.

This one post. This lone one post could not possibly sum up my feelings more than anything in this godforsaken thread.

FUCK THEM. Nothing but a bunch of fucking pussies, with maybe the sole exception of Izzy, because when Izzy DID WANT TO WORK OUT the bullshit in the band in 1990-91, none of them were found and none wanted to check Axl, and now they all wanna bitch about the situation.

Izzy doesn't and shouldn't have to call anybody.

Bottom line...

Axl should call Slash
Slash should call Duff
Steven should call Axl
and every mother fucking one of them should call Izzy

All of them can suck my ass for fucking this up.

All they are all doing is "I won't love you, before you love me first". I've had punk ass family members that have done it for years that have been nearly 20 FUCKING YEARS sitting in their house waiting for me to call THEM and blaming ME for the reason we don't have a "family relationship", when I BENT OVER BACKWARDS FOR YEARS driving HOURS out of my way for them and hanging out at their gay ass parties.

Guns N' Roses is no different. Nobody wants to be the one to get used, and it just reeks of gutlessness.

Sky Dog wrote:

"You sign your own name and I sign mine
They're both the same, but we still get separate rooms
You can cover up your guts. But, when you cover up your nuts,
You're admitting that there must be something wrong."

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Situation is all wrapped up
And no more needs to be said, oh no

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

This thread was worth it just for the DCK posts.

And "Where's Izzy?"

Board footer