You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

war wrote:

what happened?

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Anyone here do mushrooms still? I think I need a spiritual refresher.

war

war wrote:

i put them on my pizza

smoke

smoke wrote:

That must look terrible on its way back up.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
-D- wrote:

Ok Ok

I've had some time away.. I took my Meds and I will say this cause I always try to be as fair and honest as possible when I post....

Even though I think it was a bitch move.... I still have to give some minor kudos and props that he at least remains that authentic "Real" guy he always has been that does shit on his own terms.

Still disappointed and think its a bitch move and had more to do with HOF not bowing to his demands and not wanting to face Slash

BUT

He still gets some rebel cool pts in some aspects right?

or did some kool aid splash on me?

There's nothing cool about what he did.  Cool is Izzy saying nothing and just being Izzy.  Cool would have been saying what he said the day they were nominated.  THAT is standing up for what you believe.  Doing it 3 days before the event because he discovered it isn't going to go his way is pathetic.

Fully agree. I said back when they were nominated that I'd be fine if he told the RRHOF to fuck off. I could understand if he wanted to tell them "fuck you" for not having Deep Purple, Rush, KISS, etc. in there. But he waits until 3 days before the event and admits that his "fuck you" is based on a disagreement with the RRHOF regarding who gets in from GN'R? That's just pathetic.

smoke

smoke wrote:

Christ, One in a Million is a great song. The lead guitar is so tasty.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I've wasted enough time and energy on this.  As my wife said, this has no effect on me whatsoever.  I still have everything I had before (the music), I just don't have more, and that's okay.  I am so glad I didn't buy tickets to go to the show (and fly there)...somehow I just knew something like this would happen.

I'm disappointed, but not surprised. 

Go Blackhawks!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Ok Ok

didn't even think bout 3 days before and how he didn't sing that tune on Eddie Trunk etc

So ok.. back to my previous posts.

war

war wrote:

hi buzz.

yeah, axl is being a selfish and immature coward.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer