You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: New "Adler" song "The One You Hated"

-D- wrote:

Yeah I really dig it

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Where are you guys hearing the song on that link? All I see s a press photo and two paragraphs about the band?

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Where are you guys hearing the song on that link? All I see s a press photo and two paragraphs about the band?

Under the top pic big play button

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

D, I told you this singer would REALLY help out Adler... I have seen him a million times here in Alabama, he is legit.  DAMN good song, I agree, beats out "You're A Lie".... And most of CD's songs as well.  Rock on Adler, and my boy Jacob Bunton!!!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Nice guitar solo too... THIS IS A ROCK N ROLL BAND...  I am pumped!

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Iv put it in the download section if anyone wants it not bad quaility 22
http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 46#p229246

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

A good song, but a bit too hair metal to my taste, it could have been written in 1987. Poison would still be touring behind this, though. This tune is much better than I expected, so I hope that Steven will able to get over the past and leave a new mark.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

really good song if you ask me!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Sounds like its straight outta the 80's. I thought the singer sounded like David Lee Roth in parts too

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I also want to make a comment on the state of GN'R:

When we are bashing and shit... THIS is the stuff to get excited about. A hot song from Steven. Slash's new album. Duff and Loaded. Izzy might have something else up his sleeve. Bucket's got Electric Sea.

Great post, totally agree.

I'm really pumped for Slash's album, and I'm hopeful that oneday CD2 will surface too.

The one good thing to come out of the breakup/war is that there's a lot of bands to follow now with GNR "interest" value.

As for Adler, this track seems like there's potential to the line up. I've actually quite enjoyed all of the Adler's Appetite solo tracks - there's been some catchy little numbers mixed in - especially a couple of the myspace tracks he did a while back that didn't make an actual album. He does always sound 80s but some of them are really good 80s style songs.

Board footer