You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: GNREVO HOF tribute to Guns N' Roses.

misterID wrote:
DCK wrote:

Ok, prolly not counting at all but;

You won't get any closer to the resurrection of Christ than what you did with Axl Rose at this moment in time.

I was going to post that clip myself smile

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
DCK wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
DCK wrote:

Ok, prolly not counting at all but;

You won't get any closer to the resurrection of Christ than what you did with Axl Rose at this moment in time.

That's not Guns N' Roses.

Jesus Christ man, can't you read??

Yes I can read. If you agreed it wasn't GN'R, why the hell post it in this thread? 16

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Technically, it being a HOF tribute to Gnr thread and that not being a gnr clip and Axl not being inducted....
well just technicalities.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Nah, this is GNREVO's own HOF tribute, it has nothing to do with the sham in Cleveland. This is for ALL the members here. There's no right or wrong. Post YOUR favorite clips, moments, etc...

This is not about the name. If you don't think whatever line up is or isn't GN'R post about the one you do think is the band. It's about YOUR favorite moments, past or present. And what YOU think is important.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

misterID wrote:

Nah, this is GNREVO's own HOF tribute, it has nothing to do with the sham in Cleveland. This is for ALL the members here. There's no right or wrong. Post YOUR favorite clips, moments, etc...

This is not about the name. If you don't think whatever line up is or isn't GN'R post about the one you do think is the band. It's about YOUR favorite moments, past or present. And what YOU think is important.

YES!! THANK YOU!!  We are not here in this thread to argue; but to celebrate one of our favorite bands no matter what era. If you want to insult someone, please find somewhere else to do your business.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Last performance by the AFD lineup, and it's a great one.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:
misterID wrote:

YES!! THANK YOU!!  We are not here in this thread to argue; but to celebrate one of our favorite bands no matter what era. If you want to insult someone, please find somewhere else to do your business.

I didn't insult anyone. I just said it wasn't Guns N' Roses. If someone takes THAT as an insult, it's their problem and not mine.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

These are some of my favorite moments. First, I would add to congratulate members of the band for getting inducted. Axl, I hope you are enjoying yourself wherever you are. Hope to see you on tour sometime soon. Everyone else enjoy these clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TycKxwS_vE

misterID

misterID wrote:

1987 SCOM London, England. I love some of these boots from this era.

One of the most important moments in GN'R history: Axl and Slash. Last show. Last hug.  sad

[youtube]p6eS9E2IVWA[/url] [/youtube]

misterID

misterID wrote:

One of my favorite GN'R videos and my REAL introduction to the UYI era. No I don't count YCBM, I thought it was lame tongue

[youtube]6D9vAItORgE&ob=av3n[/youtube]

I always wanted a YCBM video without Arnold... And look, I found it!

Bad ass. If it could have been sliced up with some hot scenes of Erin Everly like the ISE video.... 11

Board footer