You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: Hall of Fame Videos

otto wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Remember when people started booing Axl and Billy Joe from Green Day told them "Shut the fuck up, he's one of the greatest frontmen to ever touch a microphone"? Man... what a fanboy.

Billie Joe Armstrong: the ultimate Axlite.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Even the  biggest Slash supporter would never DENY Axl's talent and greatness.

Unlike Axlites who like to believe Axl whistled SLash's solos to him, or somehow DJ and Ron some how should get as much credit for simply "Playing" than people whowrote those guitar parts or whatever other bullshit Axl fans throw out to make Slash look like some hack and not the greatest of all time.

Slash fans always give Axl respect and credit.
Axl fans do not.

thats why Slash fans are greater than Axl fans.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Remember when people started booing Axl and Billy Joe from Green Day told them "Shut the fuck up, he's one of the greatest frontmen to ever touch a microphone"? Man... what a fanboy.

You just dont' get it do you. You seriously cannot make the distintion between people thinking he's a douche and still being able to recognize he's one of the greatest frontmen of all time. It's this kind of thinking that makes me roll my eyes. you're so far deep into your fandom you've lost the ability to understand that being a  fan of Axl Rose the musician doesn't mean drinking every last drop of his kool-aid. wake up dude. It's unbelievable that you continueally push this mentality that being a fan means non stop glorificatin and justification for all that he does.  roll

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Not even close to what I said or meant, but go on.

It's exactly what you ment. You're simply doing what you always do and tossing out a thinly veild yet "subtle" shot at those who don't share your views on a daily basis. You're pissed because in your mind you think some of us consider anyone a fanboy for saying anything positive yet that's not the case. The sarcasm in your first comment reaks.  You don't understand how anyone could hate the mans' actions and still be a fan of the music.  See your incessant need to label people who don't share your view on things as "fans" as proof of  this.  What Billie Joe said was true. Axl is one of the greatest frontmen to ever touch a  microphone. To suggest anyone would label anyone a fanboy simply because of a comment like that is ridiculous and yeah man that's exactly what you were doing. Pretend it wasn't all you want though.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I do however find plenty to be positive about

Hey Russ, is your positivity based on the hope for new material coming soon or is it the Eurpoean shows?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

I do however find plenty to be positive about

Hey Russ, is your positivity based on the hope for new material coming soon or is it the Eurpoean shows?

If they put out new material in any way, shape or form I'll be ecstatic but for now I'm good with what's coming up which is those Euro run

That you won't be attending at all in any way (at least to my knowledge).

Umm, okay...

Now if they start doing PPV's... ehh there's an argument there for it being a worldwide fan thing.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer