You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: "Blood in the Water" (NEW idea discussion)

James wrote:

Miniscule clip reminds me of 21st century Boy George solo material for some reason. Real or fake, me likey....

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Let's keep this real.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

^That's actually pretty fucking good.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

James, you really should come down more often to wave goodbye.

When you do, a new leak and a remix of a craggy-quality old song jump right at you. 16

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

So 2006 called.......said it's nice to be back 16

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I hope

Blood in the Water musically is fucking terrible though

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
russtcb wrote:

"UMG Rep" from mygnr is claiming a couple of things.

They're saying that things are going to be added/announced on GN'R's official site this Friday at 11am PST. There's a hint that the "Better" video is being released to those in the fan club and possibly "Blood In The Water" will be streaming. The person said that the incentives to join the official site "are going to skyrocket this Friday"

I'm not re-posting this info to further what might be a trolling, I'm just passing along what's going on. The "UMG Rep" claims to be looking for feedback and opinions on the Blood In The Water leak.

I invited them over here because I think we have more to offer in the way of legit, solid opinions. If/when the person signs up I'm asking that everyone not just jump down their throat as a fake. If they're fake, we'll know by Friday. If they're legit, we'll know by then too.

On the off chance that it is someone from the label, I'd rather everyone here through out their honest opinion of the track. As I keep saying; this is the best user base out of all of the forums and I think the opinions found here should hold more weight.

I have never heard of or seen a rep from a record label soliciting opinion and feedback that way.  I don't believe that would ever happen, and as such, believe this is just a troll. 

I don't believe anything will happen on Friday.

Ali

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer