You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Slash - Anastasia and the Rest of the Album

misterID wrote:
-D- wrote:

Anastasia eats CD's pussy.

You, SG and Mkka are no longer allowed to talk about anyone being fanboys. Christ almighty.

Lomax wrote:
-D- wrote:

That's so disgusting it's funny!!!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Just watching the bonus DVD documentary that came with the deluxe edition pack, which is pretty cool.

You're A Lie started quite different to how it ended up on the record. It actually started out quite funky almost... 10

Really cool to see them jamming and writing the album!:mosh:

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Blasted the shit out of this CD in the car tonight.

It's fucking killer...not sure how I can put it that's not going to read as total fanboy but there's seriously some of slash's best guitar ever on this record I think.

Really wish it had the lyrics too. Hopefully in the classic rock mag.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Fuck you guys.  No really.  Fuck.  You.  Guys.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
misterID wrote:
-D- wrote:

You, SG and Mkka are no longer allowed to talk about anyone being fanboys. Christ almighty.

Wait a minute. I haven't heard the album, haven't commented it, haven't said it's much better than CD (which isn't hard to top), I have barely said anything about the songs, except praising two and criticising one. Now that D makes a comment, it would take away my credibility on fanboyism?
Please.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I guess you must have hurt some sensitive feelings along the way Mikka and have not yet been forgiven...

misterID

misterID wrote:

Nope, just pointing out the double standard of calling people fanboys and nutswingers and shit like that on the main boards, something Mikka loves to do... A LOT. But totally ignore the drooling going on here.

Anastasia is a good song for this album. The best here, imo. But this album doesn't come close to the first Slash album. Which wasn't that great in itself. But I'm glad you guys dig it; that's all that counts.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Totally disagree, misterID. I tried to listen to Snakepit I on Spotify last night, and I had to turn it off. Couldn't get through it. It's terrible. No wonder Axl didn't want those songs. All of them, first of all, are about 2 minutes longer than they need to be.

This new album, though, is tight, concise, to the point, musically way beyond Snakepit and catchy to boot.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I meant his first solo album, with By The Sword and Promise.

Board footer