You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Dublin, Ireland, May 17th

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

AGREE....Ron NAILED IT......

Sky Dog wrote:

Civil War...Estranged ...TWAT....shut the fuck up. I don't give a shit about botched lyrics or a missed note...the songs are epic.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

ottosporteman wrote:

Things to notice: there are screen animations and footage exclusive to TWAT.
When a song is played on a one off basis, as in the covers or some CD songs, the screens show generic image, live concert footage and windows media player style graphics based on the EQ.

I *guess* TWAT came to stay.

I *hope* there's more to come.

Also, a la 2006, Bumble guitar disapeared sometime into the song but he NAILED the solo. Bumblefoot is the best addition to Guns N' Roses post-90's era, musically, personality and fan consideration wise.

The screams seemed fine, specially in the first attempt at the song.

Agreed! Ron was the fucking man back there. DJ played great on Robin's leads. Axl gave so much vocal power on those screams! It's a tough song to do and this band pulled it off.

Sky Dog wrote:

Look at the encore...pretty epic. It would be nice to have Slash on lead but it's still damn solid.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

WOW! The absolute best live version of TWAT i've ever heard! The band nails it on all fronts! Even Axl sounds like mother fuckin' W. Axl Rose! Ron nails the solo that would make Slash & Bucket blush and applaud. There's actually a passion and soul in the solo in that live piece.

Any fan should love that setlist, even if just for TWAT's inclusion.

Think about it. Not only did they change up the order a bit, but...

Could you imagine?

A show that featured...

November Rain
Estranged

and it's 'lil bros

This I Love
There Was A Time

All of those songs in the same show? Wow, that's like a dream show. Only thing that would top it would be throwing Coma into the mix. Epic. 9

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Civil War...Estranged ...TWAT....shut the fuck up. I don't give a shit about botched lyrics or a missed note...the songs are epic.

Yeah, I don't know if "historic" is the proper term to describe the encore.  But that's one helluva encore.  Can't get much better than that!

Me_Wise_Magic

Axlin12 wrote:

WOW! The absolute best live version of TWAT i've ever heard! The band nails it on all fronts! Even Axl sounds like mother fuckin' W. Axl Rose! Ron nails the solo that would make Slash & Bucket blush and applaud. There's actually a passion and soul in the solo in that live piece.

Any fan should love that setlist, even if just for TWAT's inclusion.

Think about it. Not only did they change up the order a bit, but...

Could you imagine?

A show that featured...

November Rain
Estranged

and it's 'lil bros

This I Love
There Was A Time

All of those songs in the same show? Wow, that's like a dream show. Only thing that would top it would be throwing Coma into the mix. Epic. 9

I think all the hardcores would shit their pants if that came on. 16 I think we should all thank Ron for doing that for the show!

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

TWAT sounds awesome! Ron is the shit during that performance!! Great! Kinda hard to hear Axl during the first half, sounds like he "swallow" some of the lyrics. What the fuck! Now I'm knitpicking. EPIC!

But.....

Adding TWAT to the setlist is not what is needed for this Euro tour. It's still basicly the same show as the previous three(!) CD tours.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

I wonder why they didnt play that on thier last tour

Board footer