You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Guns N Roses Requst 20 Models For Front Row Of Glasgow Concert

misterID wrote:

It's amazing he's arguing over a post he never even read.

Now, lets get back to those 20 year old Brazilian chicks...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Well there wasnt 20 of these girls there and they were not in the front row, there was about 5 or 6 of them standing to the left of the stage all night dancing away, I can also confirm they were not ugly but in fact rather tasty.

I got a few pics of them but they turned out blurry, I was zooming in from a distance and was busy with my other hand wink

16az3ww.jpg

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

When did axl turn this into motley?

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
-D- wrote:

I doubt Mötley still live with their mummy. 14

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
-D- wrote:

Axl's always liked his women backstage...remember Del telling this story a while back:

During the Use your Illusions tour, GN 'R had a portable 12-person Jacuzzi for backstage. We were in Buffalo, New York and one of the security guards came up to me and says 'Axl wants to see you.' So I go and Axl's in the Jacuzzi with like ten smoking hot naked girls and there was room for one more person. I told you he was a great friend and man, you didn't have to ask me twice. I threw my clothes off and jumped right in! It was so Led Zeppelin or Queen decadent. We even had waiters bringing us drinks and cigarettes while all kinds of glorious wet action was going on around us. I can't remember fuck all about that night's concert but damn if I will ever forget the after-party!

AtariLegend wrote:

Given that some people here have said in the past that they think This I Love and Street Of Dreams are about Slash, I'm not surprised what a farce this thread is.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Thank you for your typically strong contributions to the GnR world.  Where would we be without you?

AtariLegend wrote:

Is that what posting on a forum does, "contribute to the GnR world"?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:

We'll fair enough.

..But I've posted on ROV/Evo for 6 years. I say what I think. I'm not posting for karma and couldn't care less whether anyone agrees with me or not.

You russt have accused me multiple times of breaking forum rules and personal insults. I pointed out that people in the past have questioned Axl's sexuality and are now questioning whether or not  he has pedophilic tendencies. Yet in the past I've seen mutiple derogatory comments made against people of different race and sexual orientations over the past few years that you had no problem with.

russtcb wrote:

It's been pointed out in the past and it's still valid today; your posts in the GN'R section generally add no value whatsoever to the discussion.

Now this, this is something I take as personal insult a personal insult coming from someone who's supposed to be runing this forum now.

I honestly probably wouldn't be too worried if you actually hit that ban button. This place barely represents the same spirit ROV had 6 years ago and it's certainly not just due to the ridiculousness of being an Axl Rose fan.

Board footer