You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Guns N Roses Requst 20 Models For Front Row Of Glasgow Concert

Aussie wrote:

ROCKERS Guns’n’Roses have requested the front row of their Scots gig is filled by stunning models.

The legendary band, fronted by Axl Rose, contacted a model agency to demand 20 of their prettiest girls for their gig at Glasgow’s SECC on Friday.

Sources claim the Sweet Child of Mine and Paradise City rockers are keen to have eye-candy in the front row during their gig.

The band’s promoter invited 20 models, from All Talent – The Sonia Scott Agency, to join them backstage after the concert.

The band will then party into the night with the girls.

A source said: “The band’s promoter contacted Sonia and asked if she could provide the band with models for the gig.

“He asked Sonia for 20 of her prettiest models to stand in the front row and wow the band while they’re performing.

“The girls have then been invited to join Axl and the boys backstage for drinks and they’ve even asked Sonia if she can arrange a party for the band.”

Our source revealed the band have a soft spot for Scottish girls.

They added: “Axl and the rest of the band love girls from Scotland and they want to party in Glasgow. No other band has ever requested models from the agency to party with a rock band before, so this a first.

“But then again, it is Axl Rose.”

Layla Ferguson, 19, of Bellshill, Kyleen McKerlich, 23, from Kyle of Locklash, and Annie Voigt, 22, of Arbroath, are among the girls chosen to party with the band.

Layla said: “I’m really excited about meeting the band.

“I don’t know much about them really – my mum and dad are more into them – but I’ll listen to their songs before Friday.”

Annie added: “I’m a secret rock chick so I’m going to rock out.

“I’m the envy of all my friends.

“I can’t believe I’m going to meet the band.”

Source

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/mu … -23867787/

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

mid life crisis

Rimov
 Rep: 10 

Rimov wrote:

I know why they were not asked Russian girls for night party while been in Moscow. Just because you do not need to invite Russian girls - they will taking part themselfs!

Remember accident with Axl's leg!

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Any dudes here going to the concert? If so I would get there early and get right up the front. Good chance then of rubbing up against the butts of some hot chicks.  16

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Uncle Axl ladies & gents! Got to give the man props. That is pretty bad ass and rock star behavior. Couldn't anything less. I'm sure Ron, maybe Tommy, Frank and Dizzy will stay out of the hard partying; so we don't have anymore injuries and plus they are all happily married/engaged and what not. Axl and DJ are going to get trashed! 16

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Aussie wrote:

Any dudes here going to the concert? If so I would get there early and get right up the front. Good chance then of rubbing up against the butts of some hot chicks.  16

Wish you the best of luck with that my good sir! 5

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Maybe they want them backstage after the concert as they are trying to help Jarmo finally get laid.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Mate if those girls go into the front row they will be pulverised.

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Yeah they are going to look terrible by the time the concert is over. They will be battered and bruised before anyone in the band even gets a sniff of them.

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

It reminds me once of a Robbie Wiliams interview where he said you never ask any of the girls from the front few rows backstage. He said usually they have been queuing up all day just to get the spot and it's so hot and squashy that by the end of the night they stink!

Board footer