You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Guns N Roses Requst 20 Models For Front Row Of Glasgow Concert

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Filming a live video maybe?

I wondered that too. Would make sense.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I personally thought it could been for a secret music video or live tour DVD perhaps? Besides a new album, this band should release a live LP consisting of shows from 09 to present time.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

Uncle Axl ladies & gents! Got to give the man props. That is pretty bad ass and rock star behavior. Couldn't anything less. I'm sure Ron, maybe Tommy, Frank and Dizzy will stay out of the hard partying; so we don't have anymore injuries and plus they are all happily married/engaged and what not. Axl and DJ are going to get trashed! 16

On the one hand it is very rock n' roll, and a typical Axl move.  On the other hand, it's kind of sad.  Axl is 50 and he's inviting 19 year old models to hang out with?  Well, I guess it is legal.  Just seems a little wrong.

As for a video, the models would provide eye candy no doubt.  But I doubt they'd give the passion of a real fan.  And they probably won't take their tops off like some real female fans either.  If any of that stuff matters.  But I did think of the video possibility as well.

Me_Wise_Magic

You've got a point. I really can't blame Axl for the rock star attitude at his age because it must be hard finding a mate or a female companion to share in his ventures at this time in his life. Hey...if this band and a lil' extra company help him from being depressed and shit, I can understand and won't stand in his way. big_smile

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

AC/DC don't need to call anyone and there will be fine ass pussy all over that place. Same with Poison.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

There will be finer looking lassies than that bunch all over the SECC on Friday, they dont even look like "models",  more like your typical daft wee lassies that will be stoating around Glasgow steaming drunk on any night of the week.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Funny I read a fan review of one of the uk shows the other day and the person waited around to meet the band, everyone came over said hello and signed whatever - except Tommy who was leading a gaggle of teenage girls into the bus 16

Me_Wise_Magic

Tommy is a cool dude; but that's great news to hear.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

AC/DC don't need to call anyone and there will be fine ass pussy all over that place. Same with Poison.

AC/DC are shooting blanks at this point, and Bret only gets down with chicks who don't really like him when VH1 is involved and he can be on TV.  16

I've actually heard this happens all time, tbh. Unless they're shooting a video, I don't know, they must not be confident they're going to get some hot Scottish chicks backstage, so they're making sure there will be.

Aussie wrote:

Maybe they want them backstage after the concert as they are trying to help Jarmo finally get laid.

Jarmo still won't get laid.

Board footer