You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Guns N Roses Requst 20 Models For Front Row Of Glasgow Concert

DCK wrote:

I've been to Scotland twice and I can guarantee that they won't find a single good looking girl there.

Models in Glasgow?

If that isn't a complete oxymoron I don't know what is.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

You talk a lot of shite.

But to fair scandanavian girls are gorgeous.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Bumblefoots Facebook:

"Hey all, I have nothing to do with this - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/mu … -23867787/. Nor do I decide when the shows start - when you're waiting, so am I."

Responding to comments:

"Gisselle, Mrs Bumblefoot never gets angry, we've been together longer than you've been alive and our connection is deeper than you can truly know. *I* think the story is presented dishonestly and it's disrespectful to the families of bandmembers, and I'm bringing it up 1) because they deserve to be respected and defended, 2) a lot of fans feel that access is being granted to people that haven't earned it - by that I mean standing loyally by the band for years, buying a ticket, waiting on sore feet for hours and hours, cheering until they have no voice left, staying til the end and trying to find a way home after public transportation has been shut down... and doing it again the next time we're in town. I have nothing against 'the models', they were offered a fun night out and they deserve equal treatment from the band that any person at the show should get. But 'the band' did not request it, this kinda stuff comes from other people that are offering a good time by whatever means they have, and that's fine. I just feel the need to speak up on behalf our families & the fans, because they're respected & I don't want them feeling like they're not."

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Olorin wrote:

You talk a lot of shite.

But to fair scandanavian girls are gorgeous.

Yeah yeah, I'm sure they exist. 5

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Preach it Bumblefoot!!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

We need a link to Ron's username here so we can give him karma.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Hell yea! The man has class and respect for the fans and knows how to clear things up! He is a stand up guy and great guitar player to boot!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Maybe they want them backstage after the concert as they are trying to help Jarmo finally get laid.

misterID wrote:

Jarmo still won't get laid.

hahahahahahhaha!

Classy response by Ron as always.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Maybe they want them backstage after the concert as they are trying to help Jarmo finally get laid.

Even with that set up he couldn't get any tail...

Board footer