You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: Guns N Roses Requst 20 Models For Front Row Of Glasgow Concert

gavgnr wrote:

Guns n quality Fanny!!

Carlsberg doesnt organise gnr gigs, but if it did....they would look something like this!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Bumblefoots Facebook:

"Hey all, I have nothing to do with this - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/mu … -23867787/. Nor do I decide when the shows start - when you're waiting, so am I."

Responding to comments:

"Gisselle, Mrs Bumblefoot never gets angry, we've been together longer than you've been alive and our connection is deeper than you can truly know. *I* think the story is presented dishonestly and it's disrespectful to the families of bandmembers, and I'm bringing it up 1) because they deserve to be respected and defended, 2) a lot of fans feel that access is being granted to people that haven't earned it - by that I mean standing loyally by the band for years, buying a ticket, waiting on sore feet for hours and hours, cheering until they have no voice left, staying til the end and trying to find a way home after public transportation has been shut down... and doing it again the next time we're in town. I have nothing against 'the models', they were offered a fun night out and they deserve equal treatment from the band that any person at the show should get. But 'the band' did not request it, this kinda stuff comes from other people that are offering a good time by whatever means they have, and that's fine. I just feel the need to speak up on behalf our families & the fans, because they're respected & I don't want them feeling like they're not."

The best answers, as always, from Ron.

I was really wondering about this. I couldn't imagine the Missus would be too thrilled about such a request.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I remember in 2007 they went into a strip club the day before the gig in Melbourne and handed out backstage passes for the girls there. I was chatting to one of them out the front of the venue (she was trying to sell one of the tickets she was given) and she told me.

I was tempted to ask her which strip club and what night she works - she was kinda cute and I wouldn't have minded seeing her nude. 16

Good luck to them.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Giggity

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Huh?

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:

Giggity giggity goo is a reference to the TV show Family Guy. My avatar is a character named Quagmire in the show who says "giggity giggity goo"

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

"this kinda stuff comes from other people that are offering a good time by whatever means they have"

Who is that the promoter?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

Giggity giggity goo is a reference to the TV show Family Guy. My avatar is a character named Quagmire in the show who says "giggity giggity goo"

I know Quagmire, but I don't understand the pedophile comment, or anything close to that. That's just... I don't know. Out of touch with reality???

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

"The legendary band, fronted by Axl Rose, contacted a model agency to demand 20 of their prettiest girls for their gig at Glasgow’s SECC on Friday."

Interesting how it's "demand" and not "request" or "ask." Makes me feel like the writer of the article is trying to perpetuate the "consensus" that Axl is psychotic.

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:
misterID wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

I know Quagmire, but I don't understand the pedophile comment, or anything close to that. That's just... I don't know. Out of touch with reality???

A 50 year old hooking up with 19 year old. That's pretty disturbing. If this 19 year old would be doing the same thing 2 years ago, Axl would be a registered sex offender. 2 years doesn't change much

Board footer